Autoflowering Great White Shark Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Skurr, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #21 Skurr, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Update:

Two more were ready to be planted, so now I have 4 under the 400w HPS.

Your's are growing really quick lol. But I think the CFLs you use helped it veg better. Im using a straight HPS the entire grow. Heard it takes an extra week or so, but makes the bud and harvest better. We'll see. I hope your's harvest well, goodluck and thanks. I'll drop in time to time to see your's.

2. Bump

Will be getting pics up tonight. Got all 4 planted.

3. Week 2:

Got all 4 planted, but looks as though only 3 are making it :-/. The big one is 2 weeks old and the smaller ones are 15 days and 14 days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

4. looking good so far. i was actually thinking of picking up this strain, i've heard great things about it. i'll keep an eye on this one

5. I have 2 seeds left and for this grow, 4 germinated and 3 lived. But they're easy to grow. No light regime to change. I do a constant 20/4 the entire grow. They are sensitive to nutes though and don't really need much. Their vegging time is 2 weeks then they automatically flower. So technically I'm flowering already.

6. Update:

The biggest just had its few first pistils come out. The others are doing pretty well I believe. Apparently they've been under too much heat, the leaves will show you that. The mercury thermometer was telling me it was only 80 degrees at the plant's level. I just switched it with a digital and its saying 91 degrees instead. Well I raised the light, opened the vent, and watered them well. Big one smells great too :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. looking good! I'm really intrigued by these autoflowering strains, seem like they have alot of potential

8. nice dude! i was thinking of ordering some of these. lemme know how you like it. ill def be watching this grow

9. so far i like how they grow, the light regime never needs to be changed, no changing of MH to HPS or vis versa. But only 3/8 germinated, 2 still havent been used. Thats all I didnt like

10. #30 Skurr, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Week 3:

Just added some of the flowering nutes to the biggest plant, the other 2 aren't showing pistils yet. But I started at a very low dosage of the nutes and I'll slowly increase it weekly. The drooping has stoppeed, I think I was watering too often. The other 2 plants shot up the pass few days and hopefully show pistils soon. The bottom fan leaves of the biggest one were starting to turn yellow already, the bottom ones being the worst and the next level above started to turn yellow too. This is what made me decide its time for nutes. Also, only on one leaf there is a few brown spots with yellow around it, tried getting a picture, but couldn't. Also, I've been thinking of trimming some of the big fan leaves soon, there are about 4 spots where they will be bud, but the leaves are completely blocking the light.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Very cool, thanks a lot.

12. Week 4:

The flowering is looking very nice on the biggest plant, white pistils all over. The other female is looking pretty good as well. Somehow a male came out, unless its a hermie. Also the roots are starting to poke through the bottom. Should I move to bigger pots?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Male or hermie??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Definatly a hermie mate without a doubt

14. Kill all the males/hermies otherwise your whole crop will become hermies.

15. Its a hermie?:smoking:

16. Week 5:

Got ride of the male, decided to have some nice bud. Its getting real frosty and smells awesome :smoking::smoking:

JUST FOUND AN EXTREME CLOSE UP FUNCTION ON THIS CAMERA! Now I can show you guys how frosty this baby is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Your plant is looking really well. Keep it up, cant wait to see the results.

18. looking good mate

19. looks great, cant wait to get my plants going. It will be fun as hell.. Cant wait to see these finished.