Autoflower

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by fong hawk, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Hey mate just curious, on average, how much dry weight do you get when you harvest 5 autos?

2. I think it's the lighting there's an led and also like a few yellowish cream colored cfls right there too

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Last 5 i got 7 1/2 oz I just grow for personal use and don't grow for weight I like growing different strains of weed noth8ng worse than having to smoke the same weed all the time no matter how good it is. if you looking for weight i like fastbud and flash seeds get over 2 oz a plant most time with them good frosty buds too

4. I prefer taste over weight. I took a year tolerance break so Im just looking for a good auto. I grew jock horror in the past and it was great. What is your favorite auto that wasnt extrememly stanky, Im in an apartment. But I still have all my old equipment, tent carbon filter, ect..

5. I'm not the one to ask about smell I live in a illegal state but i live private , grow in a room upstairs use no filters, if we have company I put out a jar of ona by the door and one by the upstairs door every thing is good, plus anybody that really knows me smelling a little weed is not a big thing. But one of the advantages of autos is that smaller plant less smell I don't think it would be hard to mask the smell off a couple little autos . Fastbud seeds are my favorite right now, stay away from royal queen seeds i personal don't like them

6. Aight Ill look into them. I live in an old ass apartment so smell can travel pretty quick through the gaps in the doors and whatnot. Always can smell my neighbors when they smoke, but not too stressed. Im sure the carbon filter can cover 1 auto. Thanks mate ima look into their seeds

7. Got my seeds from seed Supreme [​IMG]
    Little update things have been a little slow buds are stacking I'll take more pics later

8. Day 47 was working out a phosphorus deficiency in the nl x bb plants one shot up and had a big growth spurt and I was a bit late on adding bloom nutes
    [​IMG] the white widow auto that I topped
    [​IMG] 2nd white widow main cola don't have pic of the entire plant but shes the tallest and when the buds all come together and swell up its gonna be a nice cola
    [​IMG] my shortest nl x bb it didn't stretch much when all the others did I think it went into flower early but it's stacking buds like crazy to the breeders specs the nl x bb should be done much sooner than the ww but we will see
    [​IMG] here she is to get a high perspective she didn't stretch at all but really stacking
    [​IMG] this one was a late bloomer she vegged for way longer than all the others and is just now going into flower... Tons of bud sights and she's really a bush

• Like Like x 1
  9. On a side note I'd love to add another light I currently am running a 1500 watt king led and like 8 small little 23 watt cfls I really wanna add in another one of these kings but the Mars 300 is on sale on Amazon cheap if I went with the Mars hydro I think I would get 2 of them unfortunately I desperately need to use those funds on an exhaust fan and carbon filter another concern with adding the lights is I already had an electrical problem with it shorting out bc I was running to many watts with an exhaust fan and 2 more lights I'd really be pushing it I'd love to run a sub panel in my shed and set it up for 240v but money is standing in my way once I can harvest these beautiful ladies I won't be spending any money on my smoke bc I'm also in the process of quitting cigarettes so I'll have some cash to be able to really upgrade my grow shed

• Like Like x 1
  10. That second white widow cola is crazzzy man, lovin it!

11. Yeah man they're coming along nicely

12. How do you run that and what's typical yield per harvest?

13. Some plant are done in 60 days but not many most i grow are around 70 to 75 have one now over 80 so they get stagared after a while and 1 week i might harvest 1 plant next might be 3 and so on i average about 1 a week now. I think it is fairly easy to get 2 oz. A plant it is all from seed with autos so it is a lot about the genetics of the seed and i get some that are a little over a oz no matter what you do . I grow 8 to 10 different strains at a time and there all different

14. Has anyone had their autos flower while reeeeallly short? Because this little bastard is only 4 inches! Hahah! She flowered on day 31. Pic is from day 36.

Attached Files:

15. I think you stunted her if you look back in my journal on the first page I have pics from day 31 and they are significantly bigger. Yours doesn't look over watered but the soil looks wet make sure it's drying out all the way before you water again if it just started to flower you'll be able to get a little stretch in but you may have stunted it to much to really recover you can still get some nice smoke but you're not gonna get the yield you want

16. Oh yeah I stunted the fuck out of her. This is my first grow, and I didn't know autos don't like being transplanted until after I had planted in a small pot. Oops.

17. Rough hit might as well start another... Should probably do 2 in case one runs into problems