Autoflower

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by noteznation, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Hi mate. I myself have opted to use an autoflower grow as my first. Im usin 24/0 aswell. What else do you give them? How bigs your ligjt. And is soil with perlite in a pot suficient?

2. Hey I been growing a year now. done three grows. all autos. first was 6 earlymiss. second was white widow and amnesia haze both strains and grows autos by cropking seeds. finished and started perpetual grows. also added a led pannel to go along with my 600w hps and moved out the closet into a diy 4x8 tent. got a greatwhiteshark and AK x criticalmass by canuk seeds . gws is almost ready. the ak has a bit of fattening up to do still I also have two blue auto's by seedsman one is in preflower stretch the other is a ways into flower. both are big af. Gonna be huge tops. also put on five crystal meth auto'sby fastbuds that are 3 weeks old and just started 3 dutch passions auto Colorado Cookies. one might not make it idk. but if I were you I'd go to ur local grow shop and get some DNF . dutch nutrient formula nutrients for veg a & b and bloom a & b four bottles for 20$ and your good. works for me. and yea use perlite and a 3gall pot if posable. mine are all 5 gallon buckets but 3 works fine. use bottled water for germ. and I don't feed mine till like day 10 to week 2ish around then I start the veg nutes at about 1/4 of recommended amount. and if you can get a cheap liquid pH tester . just take a sample of ur stuff and add few drops in the provided bottle. pH around 6-6.5 I believe. good luck man and post some pics[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. You are the maann im going to have a proper look over what you posted later today. Thnks budd. Nice lookin plants you got :D

4. Have heard abt the stuff biobizz? Grow + bloom to add at veg then flower stages? That will prob be similar to the dutch stuff u mentioned. Gona give that a try...as you said was going to wait til a couple more leaves had grown. Seems to be doin fine i think. Im on day 8 now and dont know if its growing slow or what? Look at the pic is that looking ok for day 8?i was expectin it to be further on. What with an autoflower. Any knowldge would be apreciated buddy

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. who's seedling pics? strain? I just started 3 Colorado cookies by dp. one might not make it. if so I'll germ another.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Man thats sweet looking weed. You obv knw what you're doing