Autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MillyOOB, Nov 14, 2016.

1. I have 3 narcotic kush that are about 1/2 way through flower. I also have 1 freebies lemon venom, same period but realized why no flowering, that one is not auto. My question is, will it hurt the n.k if I flip lights from 18/6 to 12/12 so the lemon will start to flower? Will update with pics soon. 2nd grow

Sent from my SM-N910T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You'll loose some yield from your autos buts that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I just harvested my lemon venom today. It did really well for a small plant. I flowered it while the plant was still small and still got a half oz from it. The smell is incredible

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. an auto will flower in a dark closet, but best quality and yield is under 24hr really good light. If you want to mix photo and auto veg the photo until auto is whacked then flip.

5. Nah my n.k's are doing amazing lol. Not meeting them up for 1 lemon lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I use autos as a side line to the photos but ur good, they'll flower with any light, I have a problem germin the things tho.

7. These are my n.k.'s seeds bought from gorillaseeds (high recommend) started on 8/20. Been under 18/6 lights the whole time. 6 CFLS, 2 are big ones not sure of size right now. The bushy one in the back is the lemon venom. The n.ks should be ready for harvest about the first week of december or last week of november. Have stopped putting nitrogen in the nutrients and am stopping all nutes in about a week. Good? and again my 2nd grow 20161114_205654.jpg 20161114_205705.jpg 20161114_205715.jpg

8. Help! It's been about a week since I replanted, and I started noticing this..is it anything to be worried about? Narcotic Kush, planted as seed 8/20. It's not shiny, and doesn't flake off. When I watered them I measured the ppm and each plant had approx. 850 - 900 ppm water draining. I use the flora set of nutes, grow, micro and bloom, epsomsalt (just started using), unsulfured molasses, cal-mag, silica, and just started cutting out grow, and adding kool bloom. The leaves feel dry to the touch. At first I thought it was normal crystals forming, but just doesn't look right. Hoping to harvest around the first week of december. These are under cfl lights. 20161119_192806.jpg 20161119_192104.jpg Last 2 waterings I've just used plain water with no nutes. Just bought some flora flush and will start using it. Also have checked with magnifying glass for mites and spider things. nothing seen,no webs.