Autoflower??

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by burnt4dayz, Mar 31, 2013.

1. This is bag seed, 1 seed out of an oz. can any one help? I have plenty of pics if more is needed.

Attached Files:

2. Help with what?

3. I have never grown any auto's. but I have grown a few times.im using 2 105 watt cfl 6500k and I'm just at 4 weeks 18 on 6 off. And Loaded with pre flowers.

4. From what I've read, the light cycle doesn't have to change much for the plant to "auto" flower. 20-4, 18-6, 12-12 are all the times I've seen people grow auto with. Keep doin what your doin. Pistols everywhere is a good thing!

5. Lights just came on bout an hour ago give me a few mite be able to find out . Also thank ya for the reply .

6. I've done 3 autos run they are not disappointing at all, especially indoors

They don't get very big which can be a good thing if limited space. Quality is just as good as photo just not as much yield. My first WW was in. Miracle grow it was OK. Once I grew in neutral medium and pH water wow some amazing stuff
    . They have quite a few stains that don't sink. Northern Lights from..ILGM barely sell at all. You have to stick your nose in it to even smell it.

Big thing with autos, no transplants-start then in there final container. More than likely get transplant shock, or since the grow fast you can get root ball faster than you realize. Hope it helps

Attached Files: