Autoflower under 12/12

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ar2orion11, Jan 6, 2011.

1. My buddy (really, my buddy) has Sharks Breath, and i guess it is an autoflower. He had the lights running 18/6, and noticed the start of flowering... So he changed it to 12/12 and a week later some lower branches had hermied......

Can autoflowers be put under 12/12 and do fine?

2. sharkbreath is not a autoflower. autos need 18/6-20/4-24/0...never 12/12

3. well regardless if it is an auto or not, it started autoflowering under the 18/6 cycle..........

then he put it under 12/12.......

What will happen?

4. sorry but your buddy is a idiot that cant google...

5. funny... true.... but not nice :D autos should be left in 20/4 or 24/0 wouldnt mess with 18/6 or 12/12 at all
    live and learn bro it will be ok

6. haha so i guess he didnt realize, and he is pretty cocky about his growing so when questioning about it earlier today he told me i was wrong straight up and asked who had been growing longer.... haha

7. lol well you tell him you got the city behind you on that one :cool:

8. Since autoflowering plants will flower in any cycle, might as well give it 20 hours to photosynthesize food rather than just 12.

9. One of my buddies used to play pro football. I just harvested and took some bud from the bottem of the plant, not even cured. My buddy says "man, you messed up your temp." I said "Whats the temp supposed to be?" He says "I dont know, but i can tell..."...I reply.... "Do I ever tell you how to play football?" Some people just think they know everything.

10. Hahahahaha...

That is the same concept of people paying 25/g of purple, even tho more than likely it isnt Kill