Autoflower seedlings

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fong hawk, Jul 20, 2017.

1. New to this does anybody recommend that I start my auto flower seedlings under cfl lights before I move them to led?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I know led light doesnt burn the leaves when she baby but not sure. Someone Will tell the truth soon

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

3. Hope so

• Like Like x 1
  4. People say you should use cfl before mh light but i dont. My 1 day old plant and others under the mh 400w. But NOT NEAR. Its the important

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

5. Yeah that's why I was asking a lot of videos I see have seedlings under cfl and I have a 1500w king led so it's pretty big I didmt know if that would be to much light when they are so small I wouldn't put them near the light but still idk I'm still learning

6. Only doing my second grow but I use a 50w (real watts) led panel 10cm above until she has her first true leaves and then change up to mars 300 which is about 128 real watts but have it about 3ft above until she's grown a little and then I move it down to 18/20 inches and I've never had problems. hope that helps but like I said only on my second grow so you might want to wait for someone else's input

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Good to know thank you for your input