Autoflower Seedling / Watering Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lilirishboy12, Jan 15, 2014.

1. #1 lilirishboy12, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    A

2. Ive got a suggestion for mounting your clip fanSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. And yes you should hookup your inline so u get air circulating inside your tentSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 lilirishboy12, Jan 15, 2014
    K

5. No it wasnt lol. I watched a video on youtube about it. At walmart or any hardware get a plastic spring loaded clamp and clamp it to a pole in desired location. Then the handles of that clamp become a mount for your clip fan. Im trying to find a pic of the type of clamp lolSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Do you have an intake fan too or using your vents for passive intake?Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 lilirishboy12, Jan 15, 2014
    W

8. I have the same tent and limited space ive got my inline right on top of the tent. I have my fan reversed pulling it out and throuh my carbon filter nothing to fany ya know.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Heres my inline setupSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. #10 lilirishboy12, Jan 16, 2014
    D

11. Yep its just sitting up there no vibration and my carbon filter works kinda like a muffler lol. Im also running 4" and its working just fine. Your welcome. Im a noob too lolSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Ive also started my grow journal if youd like to follow feel free  :smoke:

13. Man you just gotta chill and let them grow.. I know how it is first starting and checking them every few hours. Just let them do their thing and dont stress about them. For the watering, under watering is better then over watering. The way i test to see if i need water is the weight trick. When a plant needs water the pots very light when it doesn't it will have some weight to it. If you think youll have a problem guessing fill another cup up with soil, water it and then feel the weight. Wait a while till its totally dry and feel the weight. There's a big difference trust me.

14. #14 GRyda, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Another tip for ya. When germinating just put seed in water for 12-24 hours then plant straight to soil. Will save you some time.. About your fan issue you should have fresh air coming in so id hook your intake up. For your exhaust try zip ties they work great.

15. What if youre doing bubbleponics?Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 lilirishboy12, Jan 16, 2014
    J

17. [quote name="Kevieboy420" post="19349354" timestamp="1389843420"]What if youre doing bubbleponics?Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] I dont know anything about bubbleponics im sorry. Rockwool might work im not sure. I also hear your carbon filter works better when you pull the air threw instead of pushing.

18. #18 lilirishboy12, Jan 16, 2014
    G

19. Its in the absolute beginers indoor grow journals. Its called my first grow journal and growing autos with cfl. Im kinda new and dont know how to share links yet lol. Then you just follow the links you wantSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Np man im on my first grow myself so i know how it goes. I can tell from your pics that your soil is very wet. Was that taken yesterday?