Autoflower not flowering correctly

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lovetogrowweed, Oct 3, 2013.

1. I have 4 cheese autos that are 40 days old. They are all very healthy bushy and over 24 inches. 3 of them are makings great buds thick and tight but one is making bud sites except there's no white hairs but otherwise very healthy .it is a CFL closet grow medium mix is junglegrowth permits and dolomite lime they all receive PhD distilled water jacks nutes and cal mag .....anyone ever encounter this?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Where them pics at brah, can't diagnose plant probs through a description.

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How do I do that bro I'm a nube to this site

4. First pic is one of the budding well the second is of the one that isn't...other pics are close ups of the good bud and the bad one

5. Here they are...

Attached Files:

6. Ok must only be able to post one pic at a time so thaw first is bud with no hairs and tis is what the other 3 r doing

Attached Files:

7. I can't see shit in that first pic. Doesn't even look like its budding, looks still in veg.

8. I'll. Take a better one

Attached Files:

9. I thought maybe a hermie but shows no male parts also there's very small white hairs at the bud sites under the buds

10. My best guess is its an "auto" but is photosensitive like usual plants. I've had it happen with an auto or 2 and seen it on here.
    Options are to flip your whole area to 12/12 or just let that one stay in veg while the others finish up on 18/6 then flip to 12/12 and finish that one.
    Regular autos should stay on 18/6-20/4 just so ya know. 12/12 really slows them down.

11. Yes thanks for the info man...I've thought that maybe this particular plant just dosent have the ruderails being dominant although they were fem seeds all from the same seed bank. So tonight I'm gonna pull it out of the flowering room and isolate it in a light sealed dark closet...btw I've been thick on growin autos for about 3 years and always run em 24/0 ..try it on your next auto and you'll be presently surprise