Autoflower/Fox-Farm Trio

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by sierra81st, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Hey wondering if anyone has a fool proof good feeding sched. for an auto/fem plant.
    I know I'm not supposed to feed her nutes until second week after sprouting but the plant goes into flowering at week 4-5 so I have 2 to 3 weeks max to feed nutes any recommendations..
    Please and thank you in advance.
    20200420_200017.jpg

Sent from my SM-A205U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. wait til week 3 to feed, feed big bloom 1/4 strength around 400ppm max, every other watering until pre flowers.. add a little cal mag for every other watering as well 1/2 teaspoon (per gallon of water))

when she starts pre flowering feed 1/4 strength big bloom, and 1/4 strength grow big untill the stretch is over, 550ppm max, 1/2 teaspoon cal mag every 3rd feeding or when needed (per gallon of water)

when she really starts flowering maybe week 3 of flower do 1/8 strength of big bloom, and 1/8th strength of tiger bloom 750ppm max (per gallon of water) cal mag as needed

careful with tiger bloom its strong and you can easily go over 750ppm. Flush every 4 weeks This is what has worked for me. i have only nute burned an auto 1 time and it was fed with only 800ppm, but every plant and grow is different. at the very least you can use this as a starting guide.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks a ton. Just a few ?. Do I add call mag in the gallon with the nutes or in a golin by its self with ph'd water. And a bit more info on the flushes.. also I'm growing in soil I thought cal mag was for r.o water system.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I
    i offset the calmag the next watering after feeding...the cal mag is just a supplement between feedings. I find this necessary for my grows since i use Quantum Boards, typically requiring my plants to need more of it
    feed
    calmag
    feed
    calmag, and so on
    You always PH your water after adding in nutrients, never mix nutrients in together at the same time, add 1 nutrient, then stir, then add the other, then stir. and so on. i use Fox farms ocean forest which is 6.3 - 6.5 ph soil. i always PH my water to 6.5 after adding in nutrients UNLESS i notice the runoff is to high or to low of a PH then i adjust from there
    WHen i flush my plants, i will feed just ph'd water til there is run off.. i then check the runoff ppm, and continue to water with PH water until the PPM is half of the original reading. I do this once every 4 weeks, then on the next watering i start feeding again

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. 3 weeks before i think she will be done

6. Depends on type of water your using, I use Reverse Osmosis and if I'm not feeding then I'm using cal mag with every water.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app