Autoflower AK-47 grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CarlinRed, Apr 30, 2016.

1. #1 CarlinRed, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    Day 1, using a 96w T5 light. 70% FFOF 30% perlite in a 3 gallon smart pot
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Day 14, started on 1 ml per gallon Dyna Gro foliage pro every watering
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wow your autoflower really took off i have 4the going under a 300w led and theyre growing but growing slowly theyre a week and a half old and there just starting to pop out their 5 point leaves are you doing anything to them like nutes from seedling? Or just water for the first few weeks

• Like Like x 3
  4. Filling out nicely after the tape style lst... Skunk 1 up first..<br /><br />[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br />Now 707 headband<br />[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br /><br /> And I m germinating 2 more 707 headbands and another skunk1 and a white widow... The white widow and one headband is going on 20 gallon totes.. Maybe 15.. And the skunk1 and the other headband are going in three gallon pots for a 12 12 after 2 or 3 weeks veg... Hoping for a halfpound on those 2 cobined after 3 weeks veg and flower... To be done in late August to early Sept... Pulling them in after 12 hours of light inside to darkness for 12 hours.... Force flower... And I have 2 bag seed o.g kush seeds started and germinated in seedling stage that's going out in the woods/field... Takes pics later of them in solo cups... And will update with pics on the skunk 1 and 2 headband and white widow as soon as they pop!<br /><br />the eyes are useless, when the mind is blind...

the eyes are useless, when the mind is blind...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey it has been awhile since an update, here are all of the stage pictures I've taken since then. I was using 2 ml DG foliage pro every other 1 gallon watering. Now I've switched to 2 ml bloom. She is somewhere around week 8[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I started her on Dynagro foliage pro 1 ml on week 2 from seed, then after she hit week 4 I upped it to 2, now she is on 2ml bloom every other water

• Like Like x 2
  7. Looking good...yield expectaions?

the eyes are useless, when the mind is blind...