AutoFem Indoor Grow - Kush N Cheese and Cream of The Crop: Cash Crop

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Maikmyday, Feb 9, 2015.

1. #1 Maikmyday, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    Hello fellow growers and Grasscity Brothers!

I just moved into my new house and decided it time to start my grow cycles again, however I misinterpreted the time it would take for all my gear to be delivered (International move) and was cornered in a situation where I needed lights and a make shift setup ASAP until it all arrived. At first I did no intend to make a journal however in my struggles to find information that would help purchase a cheap and efficient LED light online, led me to decide that in order to help my fellow growers I will show 2 affordable LED Lights for if you too are in an emergency situation, maybe mid crop light fail or just want a budget grow setup. I apologise fore the lack of quality photos in the first few weeks, this is due to me having to scrummage through any photos I had to piece together its progress for the beginning. I Promise from here on out I will have only QUALITY photos for you all to view and enjoy.

By the first month my Plants were in a proper tent, however were efficiently grown in the meantime. Please before the hate read the whole journal and understand my situation. I think given my short amount of time to gather materials the results are up to my expectations and most of yours ;) so sit through until the end!!

The LED Lights used are Z-net 4 W/Daisy chain and dual switch for grow/veg and 450w Mars Hydro
    Tent - Secrete Jardin DP90 for sprout/grow then GorillaGrow
    Nutrients - Dutchmaster Gold One Flower and Veg
    Medium - Hempy Bucket (1/3 Perlite Bottom, 2/3 cocahusk Top)
    R/O (Reverse Osmosis) Water is used for Watering
    Strains (Both Autoflower and Feminised) - Dinafem: Kush n Cheese (Sowed 3rd - Jan) and Cash of The Crop: Cream Crop (Sowed 11th - Jan)
    (More strains/plants will be added to maintain a consistent and continuous harvest all year)

If you want to know about my other gear and setups I normally use or have used/laying around, drop me a message and I'll be happy to chat and give you information and an opinion on whatever it is, if i can save 1 person from buying crap ill be happy!

Thank you all for your input and enjoy the ride!
    ~Maik~

*Click on the photos they are a shit load clearer!*

Cash seed.JPG
    Cash Crop Seed

Cash setup 1 in.JPG
    Ghetto setup until my gear arrives (One more LED on its way)

Cash SPROUT.JPG
    Cash Crop sprouting on the 11th-Jan (Kush N Cheese sowed today)

CASH.png
    Shes Growing 13th (Kush Planted Today)

Both in.JPG
    Both my plants are in and the Ghetto setup upgraded, also including the waterproof flooring of an old tent ;)

2nd set of piCAshc 8 day older.png
    The Cash Crop has 2 Sets of leaves (4)

Kush 2nd.png
    The Kush shot up in size and caught up to the cream crops size however still has a set of leaves less (2)

2ndbothnolight.png
    2nd both.png
    The Lads side by side (Cream left, Kush Right)

CASHbyitself 1:2.png
    Day 15 (Couldn't find a photo of the Kush but it Sprouted today)

Out of tent for 1st two weeks to keep closer eye new light pic 3rd.png
    Day 18, My 2nd new light arrives

Newlght Spraybottlecash.png
    Day 18, I also noticed damage to my Cash Crop and thought was possibly neut burn however I soon discovered it was the new spray bottle I had purchased for watering (Luckily I only used it on the Cash Crop), It smelled like petrol and was very soft in certain spots almost as if it was cooked in the sun. The bottle was picked up from my local Bunnings in the plant section so I assume I had just gotten a bad one! Always check them before purchasing, even smell them and make sure you give them a good wash prior to use (which I did but it was beyond washable)

IMG_0305.JPG
    Day 22, all my gear arrives but i decided just to use my tents and see how my new LEDS do rather than replacing them with my current ones. If you have any questions about my other gear please let me know because I have countless tents and LEDS and I'm sure can provide you some helpful info!

I had update photos for day 30 but will need to find them

IMG_0308.JPG
    IMG_0307.JPG
    Kushcheez.JPG
    Day 38 and we are up to date! (Top Cash Crop, Bottom Kush n Cheese) The damaged Leaves on the Cash Crop have stop deteriorating but I'm not sure if it has slowly started again (Although I threw the old sprayer out so my initial conclusion would be wrong, any other ideas?) but she has started flowering so i have switched nutes!

Posts from here on out are current and all pictures will be high quality! Not to worry about the half length process, I already have more Sowing!

*HEADS UP, TOMORROW I WILL HAVE HD PICTURES OF THE NEW BUDS AND HOW THEY BOTH CURRENTLY LOOK ASWELL AS NEW SPROUT!*