Auto ultimate hybrid light grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Oct 29, 2017.

1. 2.4 pretty high and i believe soil will come out high due to all the minerals its carrying

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Do you not test ec once adding nutes .?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. no not a thing dude.
    organics the microherd sort all that out for me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 2.4 should be frying your plants that's way to high. Flush that asap

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. 2 auto ultimate and 1 auto cheese. All look great and the nute burn has been flushed and now they look way better than before they only got burned up top bc COBS were to intense for the plants so they drank way too much of the nutes up and it caused a lot of problems but flushed and now refeed and now back on point[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. So I flushed my autos today and started back building I will continue to back build every two weeks and watch them swell up crazy I hope the ultimate don't foxtail to much but I can definitely tell they are.going to[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. What do you refer to as back building dude?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Back building is when you snip the tip of the cola making it think I can't grow that direction I will swell up Google it light addict is.the one who taught me and he is one of the best growers of our generation

9. First time I’ve heard of it dude il check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Google LIGHT ADDICT BACK BUILDING and then look at his images and you'll see a plant shaped like the death star and I think that is the strain he used

11. See check this out he created flux/mainline he is a amazing grower from UK and is got a lot.of techniques I use every grow[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3