Auto ultimate hybrid light grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Just to keep it at 40 to slow the drying down the longer dry the better without it it drops straight to 20... this happened to me last grow and they were literally dry within a couple of days which I don’t want this time

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mines 50-60 as well....

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. It's crazy how much they shrink isn't it.

Still remember my first plant thinking how much bud it was... Then it dried, lol.

Sent from outer space...

• Like Like x 1
  4. wait you drying st 40% hum????

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. well i know why you got that smell 40% is too low and fucks with the enzymes i drybat 62% controlled by humidifoer and dehumididier then after 5 days slowely reduce it down to 50% below 45% you will halt the cureing process and it will take ages to get a nice smell back as the clorophyll stays in the plant matter

• Like Like x 1
  6. How do you guys get such precise humidity and control?

Sent from outer space...

7. You think I should knock it back upto 60 again loki?

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 1
  8. set humidifier to 60% and dehumidifier to come on anything past 62% takes a lil time them i make a mark and at 59% the humidifier kicks in at 63% dehumidifier kicks in

• Like Like x 2
  9. bovida packs keep at 62 as well if ulyou use them in cure.

but a 62% hum dry. dries evenly and retains its smell day 3 to 5 i get the smell thinkits a oeak break down and then by day 7 everything smells soo fucking goid you can snoke it therecand then no issues flavor is there and potency too but a nice time in the jars does help a little but not as much as if you mess up the drying a good cure is needed

i used to get leafy smelling weed untill one day i met a dude called evil and he was like slow the dry down (he didnt get all nerdy with the humidifier ) but he did say slow it down to 14 days which i do some times for real think buds but since then ive nevwr looked back so much so i started finding the perfect cure hum and its around the 62% mark and boom perfect weed every time.
    but risks are you can get bud rot if its already in the buds a little thankfully ive not had it because if drying ive had it once in flower but know how to spot bud rot with out even prizing the buds apart.

tho good air circulation is a must with dryong just no direct air on the buds as it can cause it to dryout too quickly and messing with thrichs

• Like Like x 1
  10. The hay smell isn’t as bad tonight so they’ve had a full 24 hour back at 60% it’s not back to a weedy smell though they seem to have lost a little colour aswell which im guessing isn’t a bad thing

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. #76 Kinglerpig, Dec 25, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Sorry for the wait on the weigh Christmas has been manic...
    So final weight was just under a pound at 13.5oz we had a really dry week the week I started drying which caught me off guard and my humidity dropped hugely so they started drying a little quick... I bumped my humidity back up to 60% for a full week and the hay smell subsided but there was literally no smell to it at all so I Jarred it up for 2 week and it’s just starting to draw that earthy kush smell out of them. I did order some bovida packs suggested by Loki that have still to arrive for the jars.

Looking back the plants could have easily had another couple of weeks I reckon but the trichs were 100% milky and I had some blue cheese plants ready vegged up to put in the tent so it had to be done. Really strong easy plant to grow with massive fucking growth during veg I was literally getting up every other morning to lst them but yeah they’ve been a very easy plant to grow and pleased with what I got out of them

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 2
  13. Absolutely gorgeous bud mate, that is a crazy good yield.

I think you're definitely tempting me to get an Auto Ultimate.

• Like Like x 1