Auto ultimate hybrid light grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Looking great x

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Day 70...

Finally got round to adding some led panels during flower. Went with the same as I used to veg and got 2 x 450w viparspectra reflector panels. So far just same again got a few colas blasting foxtails out so just keeping them going with feed until they slow down again with calyx growth. Also using the shogun booster in the 3rd pik for the next 2 week hope everyone has a mint weekend

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chunky chunky great job mate!

Boo'sBuds SeedStockers Sponsored Grow

• Like Like x 1
  4. #25 Kinglerpig, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    [​IMG]

Day 73...

Some swelling after there first pk feed having a bit of a heating issue since I added a veg tent into the same room so I'm upgrading all my exhaust systems this week so hopefully it will drop, I'm adding 4 inch rhino fan and filter to my veg tent and also a few inlet vents on the wall on the room so cool air can be sucked through.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Looks like your in for a good yeild...how many plants you got going? I can’t remember lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Very impressive grow you have there! Keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. I hope so mate, n 4 of them in this run trying not to get too greedy

8. [​IMG]

Soaking 5 of these this morning, need something to finish before the middle of Feb when I go away so these had the shortest finishing time of 70 days out of the seeds I have

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thats my man!! I also bought these one for my next grow (my third one) , i am supposed to receive them in like a week or so! GL fam

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nice mate I went mad with seeds a few month ago gna take me about 4 year to get shut of them all I've got some blue mystic fems from royal queen seeds I want to do next year aswell

• Like Like x 1
  11. Grow looks awesome dude, finally got around to checking yours out. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Day 81...

Plants still swelling as you can see, still not checked the trichs which il be doing tonight but think it might be flush time as they look quite cloudy and white. Some amazing colours throughout the plants can’t wait to take a look at the root mass aswell to see how different they’ve developed in air pots compared to normal ones

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. told ya the ultimates would be good haha :) they must be almost done now and yeah i wouldnt add more N if anythi g its would be counter productive if its yellowing if it was phos or K def then i add a lil more but N actully will inhibit bud growth if a plant gets too much in flower.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just started flush this morning mate so a few week and theyl be done then I can move those blues into flower tent

15. What day are you on buddy from actually planting the seed
    Be nice to hear how much you actually yield
    I got some gorrilla glue autos hopefully come down in the new year then I'm putting 8 of the auto ultimate in myself

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1