Auto Sweet Tooth Harvest (Whoop Whoop!!)

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Fluffyhobbit, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Finally put the buds into jars. Ended up with 2.5 oz :) pretty rad for a CFL grow so I'm stoked.

Can't wait to upgrade to a HPS light some dayyy and get 5 oz out of the same plant.

Here's some pics, sorry just a cell phone camera so it sucks... tried zooming in for close ups but they just come out blurry. Next paycheck = time to buy a nice camera (so i can take weed pics lol... thug lyfe)

Anyways, i'm off to work, then i'm gunna get HELLA HIGH!

Attached Files:

2. Nice. Like the bottle of jergens in the last pic. Reminds me of my last sexual experience.:)

3. How was she grown? How long did you let her go for?how many watts of cfl? Etc

4. Grown in DWC, 4 gallon reservoir. Let her go for 9-10 wks, can't remember exact chopping point since I had to do it slightly early before apartment inspections.

Used 10 23watt 2700k CFLs. Next grow i'll be using 6500k until flowering starts then switch most of them out for 2700ks.

5. Hey I know this was a while ago but I just got my final weight on my auto sweet tooth and I got a few grams shy of 4 zips. She took 105 days from seed.I feel I could have gotten a better yeild if she wasn't sharing the light as much as she was. It was a 400w hps BTW.

Smoke.

6. I'm thinking about picking up a few sweet tooth auto seeds.  Were you growing indoors or outdoors and what month did you start in if outdoors.  I plan on doing an outdoor geurilla grow.  Did the plants stay relatively small?