Auto Strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by m0ngoos, Dec 24, 2012.

1. I'm looking to do an auto grow to get some smoke for 420.

If anyone has any experience with autos I'd appreciate any help.

I've looked through most of the strains on attitude and just looking for some insights as to actual time from sprout to cut, yields etc.

Also any insight about if there are any differences as far as nutes ie when to start them on nutes etc compared to photo-period strains to maximize the potential of the strain.

Any help GC can offer would be much appreciated. :smoking:

2. most auto breeder state 60 days from germination, but 70 days is closer to the mark. fertilise as you would normally do with similar sized plants. I find ScrOG method pointless, but LST and sometimes topping can give good results

3. I have grown a number of auto's, buying the seeds from Attitude. All end up really being ~70 days from when the seed sprouts. Best results: DimaFem cheese auto, Lowryder #2, Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering, Williams Wonder 60 auto

4. What are you looking for in an autoflowerer? Do you need it to stay short?

I've also found that usually they do need a bit longer than the breeder says so 70 days is usually about the right time.

5. Height isn't a big deal I just want a quick turnaround before the spring when I put in some photopreiod strains outdoors

6. Well if 11 weeks is fast enough for you you could try DP AutoMazar or Think Different as they are both high yielders.

If you're wanting some done as quick as possible look up "Fast Bud Automatic" from Sweet Seeds - never grown it myself but it advertises itself as the strain with the shortest seed to weed wait and a respectable 20-60g per plant.

Saying that 420 is a while away, like 15 weeks? that gives you plenty of time to play with.