Auto Skunk Mass how much will she yeild????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 24/7homegrown, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Hi i have a advanced seeds auto skunk mass aged three weeks going on four this saturday. It has been stunted due to it not having the best of starts in life. It coming on week since first sign of pistols. Ultimatley the question is what will she yeild??? Asm is in 6 litre air pot in plant magic soil under a 250watt hps. Any input would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. #2 M3DICIN3MAN420, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    7-15 grams. 20 at the very most.Edit: I've grown 3 of these autos. Smoke is alright. Usually get some nice purple and lime green colored buds.

3. Okay i look forwards to it :) Thanks for the input its much appreciated. Have you got a journal of them? Im germinating 2 gdp og kush to go in along side it for a while :)

4. Nah it was when I first started about 2 years ago.
    Always good to have somethin else in veg with autos, by the time they're done the others are ready to take over.
    Those air pots are pretty nice. I've only used the .8 and 1.5 liter ones, I'd imagine a photo strain would do wonderful in a 5+gal air pot.

5. Okfay thanks anyways. Im ordering some more air pot this week im.getting a couple of 10 litre for the photos and four 1 litre. Its the first time ive used air pots i chose them cos i had an issue with over watering them last time around. These air pots dry out within a matter of days so quite easy to judge when my babys need watering.

6. How long did u Veg??

7. There is no "veg" really. Autos should be on at least 18/6. They just go until finished.

8. Oh ya forgot he planted a Auto

9. Whats happening with my plant the leaves are curling and drying out? Anyone? IMG-20130910-WA0005.jpg IMG-20130910-WA0004.jpg IMG-20130910-WA0001.jpg IMG-20130910-WA0000.jpg