Auto Seeds Berry Ryder with 210 actual watts and lst

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cmm8907, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Day 27 and she is coming along awesome. She loved the bloom nutes. Today I will go just water. I was starting to get a fairly strong smell in the room with the box so I broke down and built the scrubber. $9 for all material ( - the carbon) at the dollar store. So here is the new setup followed by the plant pics.

Day 27 setup:
    image.jpg

2. Also after running the scrubber for about 20 mins the smell is completely gone.

Day 27:
    image.jpg

3. Day 27 pistols:
    image.jpg

4. Day 27 pistols:
    image.jpg

5. Looking good man

6. Thanks man. I'm pretty happy with it so far.

7. I think she may be due for a trim today. What u think?

8. subbed

got me curious on how the lst does with an auto flower

9. Thanks man. Yea I heard a lot of different theories on lsting autos so I figured what the hell. So far she seems to love it. Now that she flowering ill just be trimming and maybe a few repositioning of some lower growth.

10. Quick update. I gave her a little trim. Took off 3 fan leaves to expose the lower growth a little more.

Day 27 post trim:
    image.jpg

11. Day 27 post trim:
    image.jpg

12. Wow she looks good!!!

13. Yea. Pretty happy as its my first real grow. Only thing that pisses me off is how much the soil settled and how low the plant is in there. Definitely gonna fix that problem during my next grow.

Thanks man.

14. How big is that pot?

15. Looking good man. Shes going to be a nice yielder for sure!

16. I think she's filling out just fine.

17. Thanks guys. Yea she is starting to bulk up nicely the two offshoots are actually growing like crazy. They were the first 2 I pinned down and there starting to reach up quick. I am going to hit her with some bloom nutes tonight when I water. She seems to have liked it last time. So here's the pics.

Day 28:
    image.jpg