Auto Seeds Berry Ryder with 210 actual watts and lst

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cmm8907, Jan 12, 2013.

1. So I got crazy today and trimmed all the fan leaves that we're blocking bud sites and lst'd the secondary sites. She looks a little bare but from the lst results so far hopefully she likes it. This will probably be my last lst on her.

Day 19 post trim and lst:
    image.jpg

2. Day 19 post lst and trim:
    image.jpg

3. not sure that plant will like that but i hope it does. the thing with autos is that it will give a certain amount of yeild so if u give it more tops then the yeild is split between more tops so u get small nugs and less developed crowns

4. Well that's no good. Haha. I'm gonna give it the night and see how she takes to it. I'm hoping she reacts to it like the last lst's

5. I agree I jus let my autos grow wild..

6. Ok so it seems to have liked the lst again. I am going to let it go for a few days now and may start nutes tomorrow. Let me know what you think.

Day 20:
    image.jpg

7. Into day 21 now and not much new to report. Plant is still looking healthy and seems to have reacted well to the last lst seeing as its growing pretty quickly still. Gave her a 1/4 strength nute watering last night and it seems to have liked that as well.

Day 21:
    image.jpg

8. So quick question. She is starting to show pistols at the very base of the nodes. When is it time for me to start her on a bloom nute schedule? Should I wait till there is solid bud areas or what?

9. I started nutes on mine a week after pistols shown. They took to it really well and the growth has sped up more.

10. i agree give it a week and then start slowly and go from there.

11. looking good!

12. Thanks guys. So I finally got some pics today. All the pistols are on the under growth right now. I'm thinking ill give it until the weekend and pull one of the 6500k bulbs and put my other 60w 300w equivalent 2700k bulb on it as well.

Day 22:
    image.jpg

13. Day 22 pistols:
    image.jpg

14. Cmm8907

i had 3 berry ryders go herm on me mate so keep a eye on them

15. looking good man. Are you going to keep the clips on them right the way through or are you going to let them free for flowering.

16. Thanks for the heads up DJ blend. When did you notice them. We're they already deep into flower?

I am thinking I will leave them on a little into flower and then give them another good trim to make sure all the lower growth is getting enough light then take the clips out and let them do wild.

17. That's cool mate. I noticed them this morning but pull them all off I'm going to continue taking them off when I check then