Auto Seeds Berry Ryder with 210 actual watts and lst

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cmm8907, Jan 12, 2013.

1. let it be

2. Thanks guys. Yea I think I am going to leave the soil alone. Not sure if its rooted enough yet to start messing with it. I am however going to do a little "lollipopping" today. Here are some pics of it today before I clean her up a bit.

Day 17 pre lollipop:
    image.jpg

3. Day 17 pre lollipop:
    image.jpg

4. Day 17 pre lollipop:
    image.jpg

5. Kinda small to lollipop. Sry I should have looked back..

6. Ok cool. If that's the consensus then I will leave her alone for a bit.

Couldn't do it without you guys.

7. don't trim it yet they are still too young. Give it until you have at least one more node fully established.

8. On my autos I started lollipopping at about 45 days. Mine were also about 12" at that point...

9. The LST'ing will effect the time to do it as well. if the lower leaves are still healthy and getting plenty of light then leave them alone.

10. Awesome guys thanks. Yea I agree as of now the fan leaves look healthy and it seems that the bud sites from each node are above them and they are really just blocking the stem and dirt so I guess I will leave them for a bit.

11. you are welcome dude. It is a big learning curve doing this, i am no newbie by any means but i learn something new everyday in this game!

12. How is lst'n on autos? I jus let mine go intill I lollipoped them.. mine seemed to small to do it to .

13. Follow along and we will see. Haha. I've heard people on both ends. Some say you can't/shouldn't, some say its the best way to maximize. Honestly I think it probably differs per starin. I got a bunch of Berry Ryder's so figured I'd experiment. That's most of the fun for me. The harvest is just a perk. Haha

14. [quote name='"Cmm8907"']Follow along and we will see. Haha. I've heard people on both ends. Some say you can't/shouldn't, some say its the best way to maximize. Honestly I think it probably differs per starin. I got a bunch of Berry Ryder's so figured I'd experiment. That's most of the fun for me. The harvest is just a perk. Haha[/quote]

Right, I could see it being strain specific.

15. It is very much - There was a person on THC talk who did a berry ryder grow and tried both ways - finding that it prefers not to be messed with.

Other strains e.g. low ryder auto etc. love LST and you can get away with really fucking with the total shape to huge benefit. I guess its a trial and error thing.

16. Hey guys spent the day snowboarding so no update today but will have some pics and what not tomorrow.

As always thanks for the inputs.

17. Ok so now we are on day 19. The secondary bud sites are growing up nicely now. There are more that are under the fan leaves that are trying to reach. Do you think it is time yet that I can trim off say 4 of the large fan leaves and start to lst the secondary sites?

Day 19:
    image.jpg