Auto Seeds Berry Ryder with 210 actual watts and lst

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cmm8907, Jan 12, 2013.

1. No problem mate. It has a nice scent when you rub the leaves or disturb the bud sites but it definitely isn't strong. Compared to my Gnomo's I have on the go it's basically unnoticeable!

2. Awesome thanks.

3. I'll let you know if it start really stinking the room out but from the reviews of grows I've read it just has a nice fruity smell the whole way through. Not too pungent!

4. She is now in day 15 and loved the lst once again. Made her thicker and she is already turned back up and reaching again. Not sure if I should continue to lst her or what. Any ideas would be apprecisted.

So here she is.

Day 15:
    image.jpg

5. So I'm trying to decide whether or not to lst again today. Anyone have any input?

6. I would've never LST'd an auto from the get go... but your already doing it. No point in stopping now.

7. If you are going to lst from the start, which it seems to be happy with, then just make sure you allow enough upward stem development to keep her clear of the dirt. So when she packs on some size she isn't drooping down on to the ground.
    Also you need to be super careful when using miracle grow, especially if it has a lot of the time release nutes in the soil as they make it much harder to flush them.

8. Along for the ride!

9. Thanks for the input guys.

Mosesnumb, I agree it may be risky but I figured what the hell. Haha. I'm going to do the main stem once more and probably have that be the end. I'll have pics up in a bit and the other bud sites and starting to reach up so I'm happy.

Deafgeoff, do you think it has enough or should I raise the clips a little. The next one I do I a going to swing it to the side a bit to keep it from the edge of the pot.

Thanks for the sub ninetailz.

Pics to follow in a bit after next lst.

10. I know this is a bit late but I've heard Berry Ryder doesn't like LST.

11. Ran another lst on her and the bud sites are starting to poke up. Here she is day 16.

Day 16:
    image.jpg

12. hey ninetailz - nice to see you out and about.

13. I would give it another inch just to be sure if i were you.

14. why is your plant so deep in the pot that holds it?

15. Ok sounds good. Will take care of that.

Kayakush. The soil settled quite a bit more than I expected and it dropped a solid inch and a half. Is it possible to do like a transplant I to the same pot just to add more soil? Would it be worth the risks.

Also if anyone can tell me whe is it ok to trim fan leaves. I will put up pics today but there are fan leaves just in the way probably like 3 of them I could do without.

Let me know. Thanks

16. [quote name='"Cmm8907"']Ok sounds good. Will take care of that.

Kayakush. The soil settled quite a bit more than I expected and it dropped a solid inch and a half. Is it possible to do like a transplant I to the same pot just to add more soil? Would it be worth the risks.

Also if anyone can tell me whe is it ok to trim fan leaves. I will put up pics today but there are fan leaves just in the way probably like 3 of them I could do without.

Let me know. Thanks[/quote]

I've added to mine to compensate for stretching.. trimming lower fan leaves not a problem at all.. called lollipopping.. I've done it to al my plants..