Auto plant growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mvp4u, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I was thinking about growing an auto flower in my closet and i was just wondering what i would need. I know i will need the fox farm soil but what nutes, lighting, fans, and any other help is really appreciated

2. Anyone?

3. Well you would need a light, soil, a fan, an extraction meathod in terms of heat and fresh air, something to read the PH of you nutes, nutes and some water.

4. I need more info, I would say a 400w MH/HPS but once agian need more info and any good fan would do. you would want one on your light and one circulating the air on and around the plant.
    I don't know how much money you plan on spending so I cant give you an answer.

5. Thanks. So I should get a 400w hps and a 400w mh? Do you have any suggestions of nutes? And what details would you need, the dementions of the closet?

6. [quote name='"Green Thum3"']I need more info, I would say a 400w MH/HPS but once agian need more info and any good fan would do. you would want one on your light and one circulating the air on and around the plant.
    I don't know how much money you plan on spending so I cant give you an answer.[/quote]

Im thinking since its only one auto a budget between 100-200 would be fine?

7. Might want to try some t-5s for light. I do great with happy frog soil.

8. any other advice?