Auto outdoor.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by morisnov, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hi I have some sensi ruderalis indica and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this strain. Any help would be great.

2. Dont have any experience but my autos should be in next week so i am gonna start my 1st grow. lets keep this thread going cus there is not too much info on outdoor auto grows...

3. im growing short riders outdoors at the moment they seem to like the sunlight. There growing pretty good 2nd day above ground today :)

4. ive grown LR2 and my own auto cross outdoors. both did great. yield was only about 10grams per plant but that could have been improved by not transplanting, better ferts and some more light. the smoke was actually great. i was super surprised. going to throw up a whole bunch this year all over.

5. i recomend big buddhas auto a, growing 1 atm not a complete outside grow was started inside very impressd nice stinky buds and the biggest auto i hav grown so far,auto ak47 also good 28g dry nice smoke!

6. Yep it seems autos love the sunlight just as any other plant. Nothing beats a perfect spectrum and light intensity. Started some outdoor autos myself. Need to get a few more started.

7. I'm currently finishing exams, and will be travelling home in a week to start my ladies. I'm going to start them indoors in plantable pots and then move them out in mid may after the last frost where I live. This will be my first grow and it's going to be a guerilla grow around an abandoned quarry near my house.

8. take a look at my grow sum good pics of my auto ;)

9. I started germing my seeds today. I have five sensi ruderalis indicas that are being started in a windowsill then after one or 2 sets of leaves are going in ground in fertile soil.

10. thats whats up, i had a buddy who did an el diavolo i believe was the name indoor and it was amazing, cant wait to see what they look like in nature ^_^

happy :smoke: keep the thread going :hello:

11. Do autos begin flower the second they pop up?

12. No they have around a 5 week flower cycle and start flowering on the third to fourth week.

13. I have just started my auto grow with 10 haze autoflowers. In long pots where 5 plants go in each one. And it's my 1st time on growing then out doors. Should I just grow them like I would grow my White widow,.....

14. i purchased the Short Stuff mix pack. Currently have 8 healthy ones growing outside and 7 that are not so healthy that were started inside and had some issues with temp. will keep you all posted on how they are doing.

15. Ruderalis indica(skunk) does very good outside. I've grown it a few times. Though I don't believe it's auto, just photoperiod/extremely short flowering times...unles it say auto ruderalis.

16. #16 morisnov, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ruderalis skunk Is a cross between ruderalis indica and skunk#1. The ruderalis indica is a pure auto and the skunk is a regular flowerer, leading to auto genetics in 50% of cases.

05-09-2011, 12:18 PM

Smoothtoker74
    Any suggestions on the best autoflower for high thc and fast matureing. I need to keep them around 2-3' high.

18. Also I'm in the south 100+ today

19. Fro what I can tell lowryder #2 or any of the other Ryder strains crossed with a potent plant would be great and just keep them in a smaller pot to control height. I was choosing for a shorter grow season as I still haven't seen anything but rain and 10-15c temps for the last 25 days.

20. I am going outside in the deep woods. I grew some early bud before but if not it takes till thanksgiving to get smoke, I need something the hunters won't get a chance to stumble up on it. My previous grow was started in then went out in June. Grew till mid sept to oct. Great smoke too ( skunk special 87 days from seed, ice 117 days, bubblegum morphed no good too much rain, and ak47 some morphed and some didn't but I blame the storms. But the ice and skunk was the shit ( covered in crystal)