Auto outdoor grow 2011- Mi5,Blue himalaya,santa,super cali haze, annapurna, mach3

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Autogrower831, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Well, looks like the weather is starting to get nice and warm here in beautiful northern california :) The nights are now staying between 50-60 degree's and days are from 65-75 with a nice breeze coming from the shore, i am first going with one mi5 and one santa both from an auto breeder that goes by the name of stitch, i have them both under one 23 watt cfl and they are both at about 6 days. beside that i have 1 annapurna super auto sprouting, and 2 super cali haze sprouting. i am using ocean forest foxfarm soil, with added peritlite making it around 40% perilite. i do not start feeding regular autos until 3 weeks, i feed them a light feeding of advanced nutrients bloom A and i up the regimint until 3 weeks into flowering and switch to part b until 7 weeks the do a simple flush with clearex. i do the same with the super autos during flowering, but during vegg i feed them buddha grow and swith to bloom whenever they shows signs of sex. stay tuned i will have pix up soon!

2. My friend in California told me auto's don't do well outdoors so I'm curious to see how this goes for you. Subbed and good luck with the grow!

Also, are you just using one bulb for all of the plants you're sprouting?

3. thanx for replying! and i have heard this as well, yet i have had 3 successful summers with different autos with great results! if you can grow regular flower strains outdoors in your area you can cetainly grow these autos:D were expecting a hotter summer this year, we shall see how it all turns out! i am expecting it too be quite nice!
    :eek:no, i sprout 2 plants at a time under 1 23 watt cfl after 1.5 weeks i throw them outside and start another 2:hello: i will post pictures tomorrow

4. The weather is gettin nice over here in pasadena too.. those are some nice strains for auto ill keep my eye open for this one..
    i was thinking soma rock bud and headbandx blueberrry this go ; anything with blueberry is a keep:smoke:
    Is the blue himalayan a blueberryx [greenhouse seed]himalayan?

5. thanx bud! and yeah i bet it is getting nice! i marched in the rose parade in 2008, pretty much killed me! lol but yeah these are some great autos! and the Blue himalaya is auto hindu kushxblueberry, i grew some blue diesel last year that was off the chain! im gonna grow that too later on in the year along with some purple chiesel that i havent experinced with yet, but excited and the genetics are prime for outdoor.:hello:

6. Had some rain today, the santa is starting to really take off and it grows drastically everyday! the mi5 is doing good, but not as healthy looking and thriving as the santa, 2 super cali haze sprouted today on the window sill along with one annapurna that is starting to pop out, i will move the santa and mi5 outside in 5 days and move the sch and annapunra into my 46 watt box, they will proceed outside after 2 weeks, after that i think im gonna sprout 1 fem blue himalaya,1 mach 3 fem, and one reg. santa or mi5 (whichever produced male on last run) my goal this summer is to have 5 harvests, thats right 5! you might just call me crazy! but i think this summer is gonna be a good one:wave:

7. Dude you already growin in Northern California? I live just east of Mt. Tam and it has been raining/cloudy for the past 4 days, I was going to start compost soon and then maybe start seeds around mid April, I feel like its to early to plant an auto strain, not as dense buds at the end.

8. nice strain list..sub'd for this one..& jus about where you are..*x2 bubbha kush*x1 cat piss & a white mango (clone)..raining RIGHT NOW SO ALL MY GIRLS ARE WINDOW WATCHIN...:smoke:

9. hey man thanx for posting! and yessir i am starting them indoors under cfls, at the moment i do not have any plants outside becuz there has been a storm for the past 6 days or so, the super autos i am growing dont start showing sex till about day 60 and i will put them outside at around day 25-30, they should start flowering around april 20th, by then the humidity levels should be adequate here in the santa cruz mountains, and i am prepared to cover them if it gets above 50% humidity. as for the 2 regular autos im growing now, they are at about day 12 now, they should show sex at day 16, if i do get a female out of the 2, i am gonna put it outside on my roof in a 2 gallon pot and cover them ever night and/or when it is above 50% humidity, besides the rain that has hit us, we had about a month of great weather! and we are suppose to get some really nice weather after this rain leaves, cheers!:wave:

10. nice man great move on bringin um inside we are gettin some nice thick drops right now! hopefully this rain will leave us this weekend, after that we are suppose to get some nice nice weather! those are gonna be some fattys around october if u do good man! i got 3 fem chiesel right now im sprouting, im hopin to get atleast a pound each when they harvest around end of september! tht is if the weather dosent screw that up, or if they flower early in the year again and re-vegg. like last year,that will deff. mess with the yield. I am in the prime growing area of the santa cruz mountains, have a good one man cheers!:wave:

11. All this talk and no pics! Lets see some beautiful girls!:hello:

12. haha, well man im not planning on putting pix up until they start to flower, becuz right now the plants i have just look like any regular strain at 11-12 days, nothing special or exciting haha but i will take pics every week when they are flowering this i promise you!!!

13. #13 Autogrower831, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011
    :hello: santa is first, mi5 is second, they are both at 13 days, they should show sex in 3 days, from the looks of it i think the santa will end up being a male, hopefully the mi5 will pull through for me!

Attached Files:

14. Ahhh down in the Santa Cruz area, oh the memories. Gotta love it down there, go slugs! ha.

15. Haha, yes it deff. has its ups and downs, luckily were im located the homeless dont migrate too (Thank god). and both of my neighbors grow too so i do not have to worry about shady neighbors lurkin around my property, but lampico the town just down from me has alot of shady tweakers though, hopefully they just stay down there and mind there gp's, lol:smoke:

16. So the santa is starting to form little pollin sacks,

I put it outside today and covered it with shade cloth incase of a sudden rain

I will collect the pollen from that and pregnate and female santa later in the year

The mi5 is looking healthy with no signs of sex, but i have faith she will pull through for me.

The 2 super cali haze are looking great at day 4, just getting there 3rd set

The annapurna as well is taking off on its 3rd set too and lookin healthy as can be.

I bought an HD camera today so i should have some nice pictures by next week.

until then,
    I will smoke the remains of last years blue diesel harvest, and continue working on my goal of 5 harvests this summer, cheers!:smoke:

17. a brah my bad was on tha go..but yea the weather has been way crazy..its was SURPOSE TO snow here (info by *news)!!.but,i'm to low for this to stop my grow opp.. I got all the girls harden off in the unsettled climate changes:devious:that chiesel will be off tha hook outdoors.Do you do any topping/l.s.ting?do to height I keep um nice & fat "sponge bobb square -look!!so I low stress train then early an ALL side branch's I top.then let them have there respected space.i come out WAY better with tha BONZI -than the reg X-mas tree style..
    *as of toady I have x2 bubbha kush girls going,2wks flowering..
    *x1 cat piss( cloned x1)
    *x1headband ,,that I crossed BREED w/ a male that grew pink stigmas ON THA GIRL... MY PHOTOS WILL BE MID GROW & harvest..seedling&veg n/a........

18. indeed, we are getting some warm Hawaiian rain right now, it has been 40 every night and now its 51 and raining??? weird, and from the genetics of the chiesel i can bet it will do great outdoors, i only top or lst if i feel the plant isnt getting optimum light all throughout. I am also growing purple diesel, i will start those along with the chiesel on june 20th. right now i have one female mi5 at day 24-25 outdoors that i cover everynight, it just started showing sex and im hoping the humidity levels will be good enough by mid march to finish her,i also have one female annapurna at day 14 doing good, and 2 female super cali haze at day 13 both indoors, starting one more santa and have one male santa outdoors at day 25 hoping to get some pollen from him and pregnate a female santa when i have one at 2 weeks flowering.

19. Definitely subb'd to see this grow. Have myself some mi5 I'm hopefully gunna get started sometime this year. Have you grown the strain before?
    If so what yield did you get from it ?

20. sorry good sir, havent been on for a few days, i have been growing this strain outdoors for a couple of summers now with great results! it really just depends on the amount of sun the plant is getting, the soil, the size of the pots your using, and the feeding regimint. for my mi5's i use 3 gallon pots, the soil i use is half foxfarm ocean forrest and half perilite (simply but does them well!), i feed only water until day 20, at day 20 i do a flush with clearex, ive noticed that if u flush out all the nutrients the plant is feeding from it send it into vegg for a longer period, after the flush i start feeding a light regimint of advanced nutrients bloom part a, up the regimint each week, at week 3 of flowering i switch to part b, at 6 weeks i begin toflush the plants, my average yield is 30 grams dry, i have pulled 2.5 ozs off of one before, just depends.