Auto not budding, seems to have paused in final stage..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tylrmc, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Hey Guys,

I've been growing an auto indoors for a little over two months now. About 2-3 weeks ago it started to (at least I thought) begin forming buds and thought it was now in flowering phase. Over the last few weeks the buds became hairier and grew a bit, but they haven't grown much... And now they've kind've stalled out for the last 7-10 days with no change.

I've been on a 12 12 schedule for the last three weeks and try to stick to it, with a few interruptions here and there.

I also began adding a very small amount of FloraBloom nutes to the water (less than the dosage says).

I'm a first time grower but this seems long for an auto and feels like progress has halted (probably grower error somewhere). I'm hoping I can still get some flower out of this baby.

Anyone experienced similar issues with the final stages slowing down? And any suggestions on how to move forward from here?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

30DnN9opReK75D+5jGGDRA.jpg 5UFEtqR7S42h0ZKEZzTpRg.jpg QltzIq1CTfebX14Wh3ounw.jpg %v2W0v2LS86AOaTj+0nt1w.jpg

2. You dont initiate flowering on an auto flower.. You need a minimum 18hrs a day of light

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

3. As Eric points out, autos do better with more light than 12-12, and you have probably slowed their growth by not using more hours of light.
    I'd recommend adding a couple hours of light each night until you reach 20 hr on, 4 hr off.
    Many people use 24-0 for autos from seed to harvest.

4. Fuckkk me. Ok thanks guys. Is it too late for this one to bounce back you think and still produce?

5. You'll be fine.
    The plant might yield a bit less, but should still be potent.

6. No need to add hours just turn the lights to whatever schedule you decide. I get better yeilds from 24hrs of light with my autos and with yours already being behind every bit of light is going to help. Just turn the lights on and leave them on

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 24/0 Or you are wasting your time with autos IMO

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You also need to fill your pots with soil. I wouldn't grow in less than a 3 gallon pot and recently switched to 5 gallon fabric pots and haven't looked back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks all. Do you recommend using nutes w/ autos?

10. Autos don’t really give a shit about light in all honesty they’ll be fine no matter what it’s just the flowering yield is made for more. I have half auto flower strains right now that never even flowered like they said, so I just stuck them under 12/12 after 2.5 months and had huge bushy fast autoflower traits. Ruderalis strains are probably the most resilient Cannabis species so don’t worry it hasn’t been that long it looks like, it’ll probably bounce back to a nice fat budding plant in with minimal yield loss. I’m thinking it just stunted growth cuz the less light and you have too little of soil like said above. You need to give your roots room to spread and the more room makes it faster growing and will allow your plant to get bigger faster in a more comfortable environment. It all honesty it could just be root bound and stunted... quick fix repot to 3.5 at least 5 for regular strains, and throw her under 24hrs of light