Auto northern lights...leds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gatorweed, Nov 21, 2017.

1. My N.L auto was grown from seed...I'm 21 days in and this is her...seems slow vegging...so being an auto and almost a lot month of veg will she stretch a lot more? Using 1200w full spectrum and 600w full spectrum on 18/6...just started fox farms grow big feeding. 4*4 ten with 4" carbon filter and fan...humid about 55 consistently...temp 73

2. The subject

Attached Files:

3. No I went soil and a loamy medium but don't think I put enough...too late for perlite. Roots took hold...in smart pots and been trying to use a dowel to make air holes and drainage but yea I messed up...so yea soil and rooting medium loamy

4. And being an auto is she going to flower really soon? Is there no way to make her veg a lil longer? Or is she delayed auto flower cuz she was in too thick of soon? pH is perfect and have bat guano fed a week ago and kelp extract...just worried she is going to flower way too small

5. And of course Cal mag...

6. And it is 3 leaf 5 leaf 7 leaf...so she says she's healthy...juts root development must be slow?

7. haha, your plants are just fine. They are going to grow a lot. You are still in veg at 21. Tomorrow you will be in transition. You'll see. A week from now you will be in early flower. Increasing to 24/0 would in my opinion be a benefit but your plants are just really normally fine. Nothing to brag about. All the braggers grow photos.

8. Ok thanks wasn't sure if I started them somehow...first indoor grow...and going from 18/6 to 24/0 won't shock them or anything?

9. no, they like it, germ to harvest if heat and elec is not an issue. If you can find any verified pictures of auto nl compare to that, but not to other pictures of pot because with all the crosses nowadays some look like a different species altogether. You're cool. Calm before the storm.

10. Ok I have four diesel that are just feminized not auto so I should pull those out once my n.l. start flowering right? Trying to find the best seedling and power veg lights...and recommendations? And the diesel I have to stimulate into flower with a 12/12 right?

11. And thank u so very much...was starting to worry...only did outdoor before...first indoor attempt

12. Generally, when running autos and photos together, the idea is to veg the photos with the flowering autos and then when the autos finish flip to 12/12 and let the photos finish and that is the end of the cycle.

13. Ok with soil I'm having a hard time with the watering...no run off...I didn't do perlite like a dumbass...well I nute burned them...not too bad but thought N.L. was flowering...thought I saw pistols...it was. Just the new growth burnt...been just running 6.3 pH water through ....is there a better way? Like a flush nute or?

14. And I topped my first diesel 3 days ago and she LOVED it...grew 4 inches and fan leaves doubled in size

15. And thanks to talkative for the advice and info...every bit helps

16. nute burn, that's a pretty big topic, especially in soil. google and good luck, pot can be trans planted anytime really if soil condition is the concern. Hydro can flush away their mistakes. I wouldn't reuse that soil.

17. i'm doing a northern lights auto right now for my 2nd grow. i just started week 5. starts showing signs of flower in 3rd week.

I went with about 45% perlite. and using a 600w led. think it's coming along nicely

20/4 schedule

18. IMG_20171127_221601730.jpg IMG_20171127_221601730.jpg IMG_20171127_221524046.jpg

Attached Files:

19. What is happening? Nitrogen burn? Darker foilage..holes in couple upper fan leaves...