auto mazar

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by koolaking, Jan 20, 2011.

1. has any one ever grown dutch passion auto mazar ?

2. I'm growing some DutchPassion Auto Mazar at the moment. I have six under 2 x 250w veg CFL's on an 18 hour cycle, and two under 1 x 250w Bloom Cfl on a 12 hour cycle. Just want to see how they work out under different lights and settings.

Started off with 10 seeds, one never germinated and another died at the seedling stage, I put it into the soil too soon I think. They are seven weeks old at the moment, four of them are over 2 foot tall, the rest are 1 foot to 18 inches, in 10 Inch pots.

They all started flowering after about two weeks, and are all female. They have at least 3 weeks to go I would think, which would give them a 10 week lifespan. Plenty of bud sites on each plant, but not as dense as regular Mazar, might be my fault as I left pruning very late, but they still have time to fill out I hope.

Will try to add updates later.

3. Short summary

Harvested 2 of 8 plants after 9 weeks, finished another 5 a week later, still have one which needs another week.

My yield ended up the same as my past regular feminised Mazar grows. I have no complaints whatsoever about this strain.

The only negative is if you are growing under lights you need to leave them on for 18 hours, as opposed to 12 for the last 8 weeks, for regular seeds.

For outside growing and outdoor greenhouses this is simply a fantastic strain to grow, you could almost plant them in any sunny spot that gets rain once a week and come back 9-10 weeks later.

I won't grow these again indoors under lights, but I will defiantly plant a few outdoors guerilla style this summer.

:D:hello::smoke:

4. Hey
    I also order 2 packs with 7 seeds in it . And looking forward to plant those sexy lowrider seeds :) . In dutch passion site , its written that max. amount of strain so far is 250g per plant . So if i get near that number ill be happy .
    Ill also do guerilla style of growing

5. just started x1 auto mazar guerilla grow
    planted with root riot from seed

6. im germinating two of these seeds just now and im going to put them in a greenhouse when they sprout think that would work well?

7. i have 3 dutch passion auto feminized mazar growing gorilla style . had them in the back garden for 2 weeks then put them up the mountains .any 1 know if there pest resistent or mold resistant ? as its me first time with auto's and mazar's . i have heard nothing but good news about these seeds. if any 1 can give me some tips on them .id love to hear it cheers .

8. I wonna grow sum auto mazar GORILLA STYLE too!

REAL BAD! :DD

[​IMG]

9. if automazar is grown outdoors, how long is it growing?? Will it finish in 80 days?