Auto Lemon Haze Fem

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SkyWalker247, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I just bought some auto lemon haze! And I'm diggin yalls plants. But I'm wonderin what's up with the cfls? I got a 400W hps, is it gonna be to much for these lil ladies?? What soils are yall using?

2. I'm choked! Mine didn't auto!

3. I am a fricken noob, they flowered at day 38. The one plant grew in a recycle bin under a 180 led 2 42 cfls 2 23 cfls all red and one 23w daylight. Coco coir with cal mag. The plant grows to its container size, hearty with nutes. Mine was a 2.5 ft x 3 ft bush. To veg these girls use a 5/2 light schedule for the first month, only experienced with coco.

The smoke is just divine. Great genetics, great potency. The high is a mild energy with a lot of focus. Anti depressive/angst quality. I'll be on a steady diet of this bish.

4. I'm smoking some auto lemon haze right now that i harvested. got smells really good and unique with a strong stoned high

5. you get these seeds from marijuanaseeds.nl ? goodsite

6. People should know that marijuana-seeds.nl is a very good seedsite and i think the only reason it can have a bad rep are from people that does not have - between marijuana and seeds .nl
    I used it for about 13years and well over 30orders and have never been let down.
    Customs have never taken the shipments. They have opened the envelope alot of times and passing it on to me without finding seeds.