Auto Lemon Haze and Hash Plant

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dubtug, Jan 22, 2013.

1. lemon haze plant just sprouted last night

Attached Files:

2. the set up and the hash plant. 400w mh. going to hps for flowering

Attached Files:

3. Pulling up a chair bro!!! i think i sub'd your other thread 2 a long time ago

4. ha nice bro. I'm a lil more prepared this time!

5. Do you have a box to put em in after or just doing it all guerrilla style? Lol subbed up ready to see where this will go brother!

Keep blazin! :smoking:

6. na i have no box. prob just going to put them in a cabinet during dark hours. they're in a walk in closet now

blazin now brutha!

7. Hey me 2 :hello::wave::smoking:

8. Looking good man, how old in those last pix? i have two in training that look very similar. Im doing a couple different ways, pipe cleaners pinned to sides of buckets, pipe cleaners in dirt, and the string method you used.

Im bout to toke some OG Cookies & super nice trichomed Sour grapes. While we watch goodfellas :p

9. YEUH! Goodfellas is my shit! i'm bout to blaze a fatty and watch The Sopranos, If you haven't seen it i would highly recommend it my man

10. Auto Haze Plant #1

4 Days above soil

Attached Files:

11. Auto Haze Plant #2

Day 2 above soil

Attached Files:

12. Auto Haze Plant #3

Sprouted this morning

And

Hash Plant

Day Unknown (a little more than a month i think)

Attached Files:

13. subbed! looking Great .

14. thanks big dog!

15. sub'd m8

what size is your grow box and what are you doing for ventilation

16. Yeah its prob hard to tell from the pics but i dont have a grow box. My plants are in the corner of my walk-in closet and i have just a desk fan blowing at my light right now. Prob need to get another fan in there for more ventilation, what do you think?

17. I just assume everyone requires stealth (fan + cf) - hence my first question is to ask about ventilation to pick up tips.

would definitely recommend a fan blowing on the plants - you can really tell the difference with/without one.

18. Smack dab good shit my man

19. yeah i agree. getting that fan soon. Will prob need to do something about the odor once i begin flowering tho. Not sure what to do about that.