Auto leaves yellowing and slight droop

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ManCavebldr, Mar 30, 2017.

1. I'm confident i know whats going on but i wouldn't mind a second set of eyes and opinion on this.

AK auto on day 43 from sprout. Its been flowering for almost two weeks now. She had a really big growth spurt this last week. I'm not sure when this started, It's a little hard to see under the LED.

• Its growing in 5 gal Oxy pot using Roots organic original soil.
    • feeding every 3rd watering per 1 gal of water i'm using roots organic 2ml each grow and bloom, the last two times it got 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of Elemental for a calcium boost. Yesterday i used 1ml of each HP2 and HPK to help with flower.
    • temps: low 65 deg F, high 74: deg F and very consistent each day
    • Humidity 36-45
    • light is 450W LED and 250W HPS running 18:6
    • 6" fan providing good air flow

Symptoms: yellowing of lower fan leaves, the yellowing leaves are slightly drooping. yellowing looks even throughout the leaves but i would say the veins are yellowing last.

My guess is that she used up her nitrogen and this is a nitrogen deficiency due to her explosive growth these last two weeks.

What do you all think?

2. The small leaf is the same plant.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Whole plant shot would be nice and as I use a different nute brand I have no comments on feeding amounts ...mean nothing to me. That said...feeding every 3rd water?? Seems a little frugal. I feed every water with half the nutes I would use if feeding every other. The timing of your yellowing is pretty classic and not much to worry about. That said, I hardly get any of that early flower yellowing since starting to use a little epson starting a couple waterings before flip. Bottom line is I would increase your feedings to at least every other watering. Also cannot tell if that yellow leaf is still supporting a stem. If you have trimmed the stem/branch above it the fan will eventually lose its purpose in life.

4. I'm still trying to figure out these liquid organic nutrients. It all looks and smells like different color "shit" to me lol. This is also my first autoflower. I haven't done any trimming, only some minor LST to give branches better light. The yellow leaves are still supporting stems that are in early flower. according to the MFG she is only half way though life.

[​IMG]

5. No worries. Old growth dies off throughout the plant's life and doesn't mean anything. If you ever have an actual issue, it will show up on new growth. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah, looks fine. Soldier on.

7. Only one yellow leaf? You're good bud lol

8. There are about 5 or 6 all at the same level of the plant and started at the same time.

9. You're good. Don't pluck them off let them die naturally

10. Sounds good. Appreciate the help!