Auto grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wild willy, Oct 5, 2017.

1. This is the first time I've grown autos wondering if I could lollipop them or what's the best way to train them I'm growing Gorilla Glue number 4 Auto any advice would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stick with lst. Not all autos like lollipoping,topping,fimming. It slows them down.

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've found with autos one top and then keep everything growing from the main stem but remove anything growing from a branch. So in the end every bud is connected directly to the main stem and no other buds are growing off of them. Similar to mainline except the main stem is the manifold. The lower 3 nodes which are often removed for housekeeping should be left. They will in the end be your highest buds. So maybe a total of 5 nodes with 2 to 4 branches out of each node with one bud on each. Limit the number of buds and allow them to grow to the same height. The plant and the light do all the work. One cut is all you need. Then it's just a matter of patrolling for freeloaders trying to ride on the back of your big buds. New growers are afraid to remove perfectly good nice looking buds, but in the end the yield is determined by the light and the canopy not the number of buds here and there down below inside riding with a great big bud on top of them. Top a little later, just one time, than you normally would for a long veg photo.
    That's just one way to do it. My preferred method for autos. If you can sit on your hands and do nothing with one plant and just observe it you will have a much better idea what it is you are trying to improve upon. But beware, and always discern if the info you are reading applies to autos. Some info covers all plants, some covers all cannabis, and some applies to photos but not autos and vice verse. Autos are all I grow and probably will be all I ever grow. Most of the auto info on the internet is second hand and the rest I wrote and no longer agree with. Nothing worse than googling something and finding you wrote the wrong answer yourself years ago and you still now have the same question.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1