Auto grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blazingmom, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Hi all,firstly thanks for allowing me to join. Secondly, i am in need of advice regarding my grow. Right,i am growing an autofem in a d.w.c bucket. She is in her fourth week of flowering and had been doing really well until we had to go away for two days. Last night,when we got back, even though we checked quickly before leaving,plant was no where near enough to the light to get scorched before we left, but hubby noticed that the plant has had a growth spurt and the top of it has been quite badly burnt by the lights. Will this stop the plant from continuing to flower or will it still grow. Thanks.

2. I am far from an expert but I believe that if the issue has been corrected you should be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yes corrected as soon as we noticed. Never grown an auto before and heard theyre so temperamental that worried we had lost her,so thanks,will have to keep an eye on her and see what happens!

4. Any part that touched the light and was burned won't grow of course but the rest of the plant will keep on rocking. Also don't assume an auto flower plant is any different than a photoperiod plant. They react to stress no different. Only thing different with an auto is you can't clone them like a photo.

• Like Like x 2
  5. In my experience Autos are pretty tough. They can take some serious abuse and keep on growing.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks all for your replies. Feeling much happier now i know we have t destroyed her

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just to say my beautiful plant is looking much much better today. Going to give her a full water/nute change and continue to enjoy watching her blossom ☺️ Thanks for the reassurances, im definately falling in love with auto's!