Auto grow :) white widow max and Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lindsay 420, May 3, 2017.

1. Was a little cautious to give them a go but honestly berry happy with both strains white widow now at day 34 from seed growth has been explosive over last week plants have grown well over a foot in height and width n smell beautiful just starting to flower so looking forward to next 2 weeks :)
    Bluetooth now 9 days old on to there 2nd set true leaves now n growing nicely
    Really considering only growing autos now
    Anyone else growing them ??

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's hard to place a response when you have no pictures if you can upload some and I can give you some feedback and in the meantime feel free to check out my channel

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3. Will get some pics up in morning ment to get some today lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. image.jpeg Day 35 white widow max in 5 gal pot
    All pots sifted potting mix,coco,peat moss,perlite

• Like Like x 2
  5. image.jpeg Left side 2 auto Bluetooth day 10 from seed to right 2nd white widow max which is also day 35 but stunted for first 21 days was size of the smaller Bluetooth then took off like a mad women lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. White widows that are close to harvest[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Are they autos or photo

8. Photo

• Like Like x 1
  9. Saving the autos for next indoor run. Vegged indoors and flowering outside

• Like Like x 1
  10. The bigger one was same as smaller one a week ago lol bushy n short then just exploded growth wise has been putting on 3 odd inches a day I'm hoping the other will do same in next few days

11. I would throw a few Autos outdoors also for your photo I would definitely Amend your soil the buds could have been bigger. You definitely still have some time until Harvest for the ones that are Outdoors all the right here need to retract

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

12. image.jpeg The larger of the 2 Bluetooth to the left in picture has shown quiet nice growth while the smaller one has now been transplanted into a small bubble ponics system to try get it going properly :) image.jpeg

13. Had a minor issue with ph in soil got a bit high was running 7 on the ph meter :( explains the yellow leaves though lol so flushed using ph'd 6 water n bought back down to 6.5 so will be keeping close eye on it for next few days to see if need to bring down again but larger widow starting to flower nicely now lots of white hairs everywhere now n smaller ones put on size n showing to be female so shouldn't be far behind

14. Bluetooth growing very well n smaller one I put into bubble bucket is taking off now so glad decided to try something new

15. image.jpeg Bubble bucket working well the stunted Bluetooth is taking off nicely now :) may not get as big as the others but least should get something off her :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Might even try full run in bubble buckets next round could be interesting

17. image.jpeg image.jpeg Bigger Bluetooth showing her sex now n stunted ones taking off berry nicely now since been in the bubble bucket will put the bigger one into the hps room in next few. Days

• Like Like x 1
  18. image.jpeg Larger white widow flowering nicely now absolutely stacking on cyst all the small one early flowering but starting to produce crystal larger Bluetooth having hissy fit lol and the one in bubble bucket going off its tree starting to preflower so will switch nutes in next week or so

• Like Like x 2