Auto Green Poison Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Green poison, May 25, 2013.

1. growing some frost there bro ;p) Nice !

2. Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thanks bro

3. What u think about the time left on this photoperiod?

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. What strain is the photoperiod?  I see quite a few pistils that haven't turned yet.  Get a magnifying glass and look at the trichs?  I'd guess a couple more weeks for sure.  I have a photoperiod green poison going right beginning week 5 of flower.  Sure as hell grows more like a sativa, even though it's supposed to be heavy indica leaning. Other than that things look pretty good.  Your lights might almost be too close?  I see some minor curling almost eagle clawing going on. Could be many other things though. Put your hand at the same height as the top of the plant, and if your hand is getting hot or uncomfortable after 30 secs to a min then your light is too close to your plants.  Keep me informed on the progress, I'm interested to see how an auto green poison compares to a photoperiod green poison.

5. The photoperiod is bagseed from a bag of diesel but I think its a hybrid from what I was told, I definitely will update u

6. Update

Attached Files:

7. Update she's getting prettier everyday

Attached Files:

8. Bump....

9. i got a regular green poison growing not a auto, ill have to see how yours turns out, i just put mine in to flower.

10. U noticed the trichomes? Mine is super frosty

11. Is it harvest time? No white pistils at all

Attached Files:

12. Do you have a jewellers loupe or something to magnify the tricomes on the buds?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. No but its past its seed companies 7 week period