Auto flowering yeild?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by juicedawg17420, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I'm about to plant twenty outdoor auto flowering seeds for the first time. Supposedly from seed to harvest in 8 to 10 weeks, I've heard of yields from a few ounces to only like seven grams for these little plants. Anyone have any input for the real average yield I can expect per plant?

2. It depends on what strain they are, dwarf auto like lowryders will be lucky to make a couple of OZ but some of the bigger auto strains like Sweet seeds cream caramel auto's can get big and yeild more. You should get a better yeild growing outdoors anyway :smoke:

3. Never grown autos or outdoors so I can't help you but I have a Q. With harvest season 3 months away why go w/ autos?

4. #4 juicedawg17420, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm kinda to far north to plant anything this late. October can get pretty cold sometimes here and I don't want to have worry about frost and all that great stuff

5. no way to get em mature enough for a decent flower outdoors now, Skef.:eek:

most outdoor plants would have less then 45 days veg, till flowering starts.:mad: ( cannabis starts to flower in the northern hemisphere between mid July and mid August..) Autos side step that.:cool: