auto flowering strains an questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hrdrollin4life, Mar 30, 2010.

1. So I've been doin some research an so far I believe that a auto-flowering strain is just what I need. I have a couple questions tho:

1. Most important one- can you take an grow clones from a auto-flowering plant?

2. Has anyone had good success with these kind of plant? Which ones are known to have the biggest yields? At this point I'm more concerned with quantity than quality.

2. well you can not clone them at all and the quality is really really good. the easyryder strain is quite high thc % and the resin production on it is unreal!

im cropping soon so i can give you a best estimate then. if not, try em for ya self. people pull an oz a plant normal depending on ya grow set up

3. Hey thanks for the response. Any idea as to why you can't clone them? Is it just the genetic makeup? That will prolly be the only reason I don't get any. It just doesn't seem worth the risk of ordering over an over again. I'm trying to get a set-up that just when I run out ill be harvesting. I'm stealthing it in a mini fridge so I can't have a big op.

4. the clone is the same age of the mother, Jus how its genetics are. sucks i kno but if ya wanna try em order them with some other strains and give em ago.

Or try making seeds. But this way you may not like them then have a bunch of seeds ya dont want lol

Attitude do pick and mix seeds so buy the seeds of your choice and add an auto flowering strain on so you have an indiviual plant to try.

Good luck

5. Are saying I should get some other regular strains an impregnated them to get my own auto flower strain?

6. So that sentence didn't make sense. Your saying I should get some auto flower strains an impregnated them with a male of a regular strain.

Is this correct? If so is there anything I should look into besides what characteristics I would like in a strain?

7. nmooooooooooooooooooo lol
    you could buy some regular autoflowering seeds and produce your own seeds from them. breed with each other lol

or buy a strain you wanna grow and order a single autoflowering seed with it to see what there loike and go from there.

sorry it didnt make sense, COD made me all tired and what not lol