Auto-Flowering question..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by law_101, Aug 11, 2009.

1. So with my recent purchase of seeds i got a auto-flowering seed. I have never messed with a Auto-flowering seed and was wondering how exactly i do it... Do i just leave the lights on 24//7 and it just goes or do i still need a light schedule and what not? thanks for the help everyone..

2. it is exactly what it says it is.. you give them 24/7, they give you bud...

3. A 24/7 schedule will work, but most seedbanks recommend using a 20/4 schedule with an autoflowering strain. Don't know if it really makes a difference, but I use it and have good results.

4. I got an auto flowering seed as a freebie for ordering seeds, After it sprouted and was under flours for a couple days I put it under a 100W m/h 24/7. I let it there for about 6 weeks and it never started to flower. I also gave it ferts that are for blooming, didn't help.

After that I put it under my flowering light, 400w hps 12/12(I had just gotten it :D:D) and it's blooming nicely, just like any other plant. So maybe going to 20/4 will get it started.

Looking on the bright side,.....My plant is bigger now than it would have been, so should give a better yield :).

5. thanks for the help everyone! I think ill just throw it into the smaller cab instead of with the rest of them since she can handle straight light...