Auto flowering Outdoors in Pots/Greenhouse

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SugePlum, May 8, 2015.

1. Hi All,

Complete and utter newbie here to the world of cultivating...basically i'm looking for some advice to settle my rather impatient tendencies.
    I bought White Label Northern Lights autoflowering seeds (from Sensi) as they said good for beginners...planted three 20th March.
    Initially kept them inside but directly under the velux for light, using a heater to ensure they were minimum of 23 degrees...success they germinated took a week to break the surface but they did :)
    After a few weeks my weather got warmer so I moved them outside to a little tomato greenhouse to protect them from animals/pests but also keep them that bit warmer...
    They've been outside but in the greenhouse thing from about 16th April since we've had reasonable wether never really dropping below 10 degrees.
    I've watched them grow and can visibly see bigger leaves and obviously more leaves growing.
    Have been very wary about them getting pot bound so recently (4 days ago) re potted to what i was going to have as final pots which turned out to be a good move as on the bigger plant the root had hit the bottom...though still keeping them covered from pests/animals.

So thats my growing to date...now the questions...
    The site said flowering in 45-60 days on more research i realised this was the flowering stage not seed to harvest, can anyone advise based on my growing conditions what seed to harvest would be?  I'm really impatient and want to start seeing buds but at the moment the are still looking..well green :-(
    Not sure when would be safest if ever to take them out of the greenhouse, we have a lot of birds around and seriously worried about insects...

Apologies for all the writing and lack of emoticons, I was just really excited about getting my own bud really quickly to now being reduced to potentially waiting another 4-8 weeks and thats if they even work.  
    Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated also jic I'm SW France so weather is good atm pots are on my land only worry is visitors hence the greenhouse as its less conspicuous then plants out in the open...lol doesn't help we're suppose to be a b&b business [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I am going throufh th e same wait fMw only trying to give water and see whre it goes. I didnt rwnaplnst and leaving them in a two gallon conatiner

3. shoulda started your autos in there final pot. they dont like being transplanted. messes with the yields at harvest time seeing as how you dont have the beauty that photos do and can simply be vegged for 1 week longer. once autos start there is no looking back. dont listen to what the breeders say harvest time is, they will be ready when they are ready. if you dont have the patience to wait till they are good and ripe idk what to tell you. mine is a 60 day strain supposedly and will probably be pulled day 75-85. your complaining that they are green.. BE HAPPY that they are green. Just let them do there thing there is nothing you can do to speed them up. The quicker you get them out in the greenhouse the quicker growth will be.. considering your indoor lights arent very good