Auto-Flowering Lowryder Nutes?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SoBeastly, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Anyone have any information on the best nutes to use for a lowryder. Veg? Flowering?

2. Ive got the same question for autoflowering strains in general. Im strapped for cash and can only get one part of the FF system. Im assuming the one you need the most is the nutes for budding?(big bloom)

Peace.

3. I think the same thing, but they dont grow very tall/big, i want them as big as they can get.

4. its really a popular question coz i have the same in my mind [​IMG]

5. someone help us please lol

6. Ya man if youve got the money just use the same nutes that are recommended for regular strains. Advanced nutrients, general hydroponics, and Fox Farm. Theres also all in one nutes like Humboltd Nutrients "Oneness". In my case though I think i think going with FloraNovas Bloom.

7. Be careful, from what I've read some of the auto-flowering strains are very nute sensitive.

8. Ya thats wat im sayin...if their veg period is only 2-3 weeks i want to give them nutes to get big. But ur suppose to wait 2-3 week for reg strains.

Thats what you recommend for flowering?

9. Ok, I found this, ripped it from the web. This info came from a grower who claimed to be experienced with auto strains so take it for what its worth.

"All auto's get fed from the first set of cotyledons on with the following mix.
    PBP grow, 1/2 of recommend nute strength, and the other 1/2 is PBP bloom nutes. They get this mix for the first weeks of life until they flower, after I get flowers its on to full strength nutes or even higher strength nutes. They get the same foliar feed ass all my plants, and get a dose of cal max every second feed. I highley recomend starting in larger pots than you would normally use"

10. Some Things Ive found..
    Lowryder growguide

when doin autos use a pot about 2 to 2 1/2 gal
    transplant only once at max
    start in deep cup not 4 incher deep like fat drink size
    treat as seedling 3 weeks skinch food
    start food at about 1/5 go up to about 1/2 max does not like strong food
    food every other
    likes root stimulator
    best use 20/4 least 18/6 light schedl
    flush week eight
    i normally transplant week three
    plant normally show sex day 17 to 21
    flower week 3 to week 9 for 6 weeks done

11. He's giving them flowering nutes before they even flower? I've read that they like root stimulators, and start in bigger pots as well. Theres not much about autoflower and nutes

12. I found out planting them in FFOF fox farm ocean forest soil has enough nutes in it for vegging, autos need flowering nutes only, use FFTB fox farm tiger bloom 1 week after sexing (male or female)

13. i got Lowryder Easy Ryder AKA Lowryder #2 x AK47 and im using FF nutes and Dr. Earth organic soil. So far i only used Big bloom at full strength and she seemed to love it..i started feedin her every other watering startin at day 16 with it and for the grow big im kinda scared to use that anywhere near full strength so i use it like 1/5 strength and so far soo good

14. heard about using unsulphured blackstrap molasses when budding. use about 1/4teaspoon per litre of water. google it... meant to product 1/3 bigger buds and cheap as hell

15. Do you use blackstrap molases for veg and flower? I will be growing widow ryder this grow season and am not totally sure what o should do for nutes

16. i havent used it myself, but have read about it... think you use it during flowering but i'd research it a little more before you do use it

17. WEEK 0 (Day 1-7) PH'd WATER ONLY - PH = 5.8
    WEEK 1 (7 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (2.5ML PER LITRE)
    WEEK 2 (14 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (5ML PER LITRE)
    WEEK 3 (21 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (1.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZO'
    WEEK 4 (28 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
    WEEK 5 (35 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
    WEEK 6 (42 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
    WEEK 7 (49 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
    WEEK 8 (56 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA FLUSH (4ML PER LITRE)
    WEEK 9 (63 DAYS FROM SEED) HARVEST

GROWING MEDIUM: CANNA COCO NATURAL MIXED WITH 30% PERLITE..... lowryder 2 grow guide, this should help guys... thanx

18. WEEK 0 (Day 1-7) PH'd WATER ONLY - PH = 5.8
    WEEK 1 (7 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (2.5ML PER LITRE)
    WEEK 2 (14 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (5ML PER LITRE)
    WEEK 3 (21 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (1.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZO'
    WEEK 4 (28 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
    WEEK 5 (35 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
    WEEK 6 (42 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
    WEEK 7 (49 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
    WEEK 8 (56 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA FLUSH (4ML PER LITRE)
    WEEK 9 (63 DAYS FROM SEED) HARVEST

GROWING MEDIUM: CANNA COCO NATURAL MIXED WITH 30% PERLITE

19. I got some Afghan Kush Ryder's I'm going to plant and had the same questions. Autos seem to be a hidden secret.