Auto-Flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xoannamollyox, Mar 22, 2011.

1. I'm curious, whats everyone's take on auto-flowering seeds? Would you recommend or not so much? Why?

2. Autos are great , you set the timer for 20 hours on and 4 hours off. Very simple.

Autos progress as they get older and you cannot control flowering like regular plants by switching to 12/12

Now that i know more about growing im not sure i want to continue with auto. Its almost like going 12/12 from seed with a regular plant. But with the regular plants comes better strains. Very limited selection and cross bred with ruderalis.

3. autos are greats i get about a ounce- a ounce and a half per plant. they are small are great for outdoors as well as pc and closet grows

4. just put 4 auto flowers in the ground this weekend is there anything i can do to get my max yield out of them? or is there anything special they need?

5. #5 misterbotwin, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    Get them on there light cycle of 20/4 soon as you see leaves. On your third or fourth set of leaves you can start some light nutes. This will keep your baby steadily growing fast so you can max yield. Make sure your ph is spot on so you dont stunt any growth. With fox farm i found it easy to water with about 7/6.8 to keep my run off at about 6.5

You can start your auto in a large pot. Transplant will stunt growth.

my best advice