Auto flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gizmo89, Jun 22, 2018.

1. My auto flower plant just hit 60 days. But it still dont show any sign of flower.
    Light in on 12/12. its a White widow. Indoor hydroponic.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It’s because your on 12/12 when you should be using 24/0 lighting schedule

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Your auto should be well into flower by now, a lot even finish by 60. Basically what harsh said.

4. What do i do then. ? Just cut it down?

5. Maybe there was a mixup somewhere with your seeds. I had some autos not flower recently... Turns out they weren't autos... Flipped to 12/12 and they flowered within a week

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

6. Mine had 12/12 a littel over a week now. Can it be to littel space or to littel watt light i use. 20180622_125759.jpg 20180622_125751.jpg

7. It sometimes takes 10-14 days to show pistils after switching to 12/12.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nah don’t cut her down, keep her on 12/12 maybe she’ll go into flower. Even as an autoflower it should go into flower on 12/12. Just wouldn’t be ideal for yields. Be patient and see what happens. Do u see any pistils at all? Like mick said it would take 10-14 to go into flower

9. Your light? What is it? I seen that brand sold on the Wish app. They are very low wattage. How much watts is yours?

That might be your problem . If it is advertised as 45w light , it's actually 9w to 14w light. I have a cheap 45w light as supplemental lighting, it by itself barely lights my grow space up.

10. Looks like it's stretching. You should see pistols soon

12. It is the cheap 45w Wish One. Cant arford a real One. Soo expensive in Denmark. Like 700-1000 $

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 Dickey's, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Does Denmark have Amazon? Get you a cheap Mars 300w LED( 135w actually), Or something in that price range. They are like $70 in the states. If Amazon isn't available to you, try Mars Hydro's website they may ship to you. It would get you thru flowering.

Also seen Tbone(a forum user) say another forum user(onthemouch) sells Quantum Boards from the UK. Those are really good. I bought one in the states for $200(not from him). Not sure what the prices are on onthemooch's* website. I only glanced at his site , looked professional.
    If you are interested in something like that I can msg Tbone and get a link to that website. If he doesnt see this first.

Is Wish your only online source for lights?

I'm impressed you did as well as you did with that puny light. I don't think it has enough power to get you to or thru flower.

*= I'm probably spelling his name wrong. Kinda high lol

14. Also, I would put that light on a 24/0 or 20/4 light schedule. Don't do 12/12 , its an auto. Give it more time with the light on, its underpowered as is. And maybe lower the light half of the distance you have it. You can get those low powered lights pretty close. I use mine as side lighting and its within inches of my plant.

15. But if i give it 24/0 and they gave me the Wrong seed, and its not auto. Then it Will never flower?

16. Correct it'll just keep going in veg. It's not that uncommon for there to be a mix up at the seed bank, haoenned to me just this last grow. After 55 days of growing and not flowering, their sisters were almost halfway done at that point, I initiated a 12/12 schedule and it stretched and flowered within a few days. Now I've got some beasts

17. If that's the case. Wrong seed. Yes, it will stay in veg. But do you really want to try to flower with that 14 watt light? If it's a photo, I would want to stay in veg until I had a better light.

Guess it would be interesting to see that light try to flower. IDK

18. Is this the start of flower?

Attached Files:

19. .

Attached Files:

20. Yea you have pistils starting to show up
    Everywhere. How old
    Is she?