Auto flower starting to flower.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by joekwondo08, Jul 28, 2011.

1. How is she looking guys. I would love some suggestions at this stage. will she grow up anymore or is she only going to be budding? Would it help to transplant to a gallon bucket?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. #2 JamesDaBear, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    u need to bring ur humidity down its to high,and ur temp is getting to high 91 is to high i have the same ther. that could slow growth alot.mine never gets above 77 and gets as low as 69 do bring color at end(purp)

3. Thanks man. Do you think it will grow any taller at this point?? How far should the lights be?

4. cfl's can be as close as they can take heat use back of hand to see how hot.what nutes u using ? and i would changs pots asap in low light so roots arent exposed to much.here is a pic of my set-up

Attached Files:

5. Damn dude that looks amazing.

6. Thanks thats under a 600Watt HSP by maverick sun switchable.actually last grow with this set-up going LED,changing room anfter grow so i will be selling these lights

7. I cooled it down a little bit and she started growing more right away. Do you think its too late to transplant into a bucket? Would it make a difference at this point?

8. how along is she in flowering

9. Just for about maybe 3 days. I transplanted. Think it went well. Here are some pics. I can't believe how fast she gets rooted. Added some nutes too. Thanks for the info.

Attached Files:

10. i wouild wait to nute them after transplant so dont do to much to fast also looks like u can get light little closer also may want to get a spliter and add another CFL for more light.u deffently need more light

11. That's looking healthy. From journals I've seen on here it will still do alot of growing.

12. It's probably like 1 week into flowering. I trimmed some dead leaves. I'm going to be adding another 200watt (75 watt real) cfl. That will be a total 500 cfl watts, 176 watts in real life.

She really seems healthy right now. Excited to see more heighth too hopefully.

13. should be fine

14. Definitely bring the lights down to about 1"

What auto strain is this? My lowryder 2 doubled in size once she started to flower. Total height was 20-21".

15. This is a seedsman auto blue. She is really growing now. This is as exciting as having a baby!

Attached Files:

16. Looking alot better i would gradually give tunest to work up to full potency.here are a few pics i took the other day of my girls Flowers lol(BUDS)Took while doing flush

Attached Files: