Auto flower not looking good

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sanchaz69, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Hey guys my auto diesel hasn't been looking to great lately I'm not sure what's wrong with her.

Soil:
    Peat moss
    Compost
    Perlite
    Vercumalite

Fertiliser: Megacrop by pops garden. I was feeding her a bit but now I've decided to just give her water as I don't know what's wrong.

Lights: 500 true watt LED also with COB leds.

I've tried testing pH with an electronic pH tester I put my tap water in which was about 7.5 and the when I watered the run off pH was 5.4 I just have no clue why.

Any tips appreciated greatly as I'm feeling so lost on my first grow :) IMG20191130192138.jpg IMG20191130192131.jpg IMG20191130192121.jpg

Sent from my CPH1920 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How often do you water and do you have a fan to blow air on the plant? It might just be the plant saying it's thirsty or overwatered. And too much wind can also cause droopy leaves or clawed leaves.

3. Think you just need to dial in the watering habbits mate.
    Go light on the nutes, quarter strength of recomended dosesif you dont have a ppm meter. If you do have one then 400ppm or so is plenty.
    Not 100% sure how to properly explain the feeding regime cos im a hydro grower but dont let it dry out too much and when you feed make sure you get a decent amount of run off
    Your not far off the mark anyway mate. Just needs a little fine tuning :)