Auto Flower (lowryder) Nutrient Schedule.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by kasper4207, Mar 15, 2010.

1. I found this online. Lowryder growguide
    Food for thought... pardon the pun!

I use bubble buckets and My schedule is as follows.
    i use like 1/2 a tbs to 1 tsp of superthrive or greenlight root stimulator from seedling to about three weeks.
    then i start my foxfarms at 1/4 strength
    i use the fox farm method but start it at flowering!
    i also always underestimate that my 5 gallon bucket has 4 gallons in it.

so the schedule says Big bloom 1tsp per gallon and i go 1tsp per 4 gallons
    then after a week i go to 2tsp of grow big and 1 tsp of big bloom per 4 gallons!
    you can increase from here as well but i think even with the system at 1/4 strength like above it works well.
    Also i can take a pic of the foxfarm schedule if anyone would like but i think its floating around on here.

2. Sorry for the poor punctuation! :smoking:

3. Got a question I have the FF Soil nutes and trying to get into hydro.... Soil nutes can only be used in soil? Just trying to be cheap(save money)

4. Ive used ff soil nutes in a bubble bucket and it went ok for me however if your gunna do you should do it right

5. im using FF hydroponic formula mix with botanicare's soil/ coco formula, on a side breeding project, its seems to be working well together.
    im also using house & garden on my production and that shits amazing.

hows the ruderalis species? ive never grown one

6. they are fun and if you only have one room they make a lot of sense however there not clone able which kinda sucks

7. I know this thread is old but, since we all seem to do searching of old threads for answers we might as well keep them accurate. Its not that autoflowers arent clonable, it just makes no sense to clone them. Since they flower on age rather than photoperiod, any clone taken would mature at the same rate as the mother. Decreasing yield for the mother plant and making a good joke out of your clone. I would be interestedin seeing some pics of your auto flower grows with that feeding schedule. Its almost to a t of what i do as well.

8. lets keep this thread alive! the topic of cloning autos is big in my world right now, as i am grow three autoberry right now. a friend and i are arguing/discussing this topic right now actually. he thinks that it would be on the sam e schedule as the mother also. i think it would be at least a week or so behind because it would have to work on rooting itself, then continue growing. havent tried cloning it myself, but this is what ive put together just researching cloning. again, im no pro, just my view. i would really love to hear from some who has tried.