AUTO FLOWER HELP Sprout help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Fredbear, Jan 29, 2013.

1. #1 Fredbear, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    the first pic is of the seed it is a dutch passion seed strain polarlight#2autoflower anyways the pic is what it looked like after I pulled it from paper towel germination method

I had it about a inch deep and was told it was too deep so I dug it up this is what it looked like so I buried it 1/4inch from the top reason why I dug it up was that it was about 5 days since I put it in the ground

third pic is what it looks like about a week latter.....I still didnt see any break thru so I pulled some of the dirt away and saw that the tap root was going sideways I put dirt back over it all cept I left the head above

Is there any concern that the root is going sideways As I am going to be leaving it alone the soil is 82 in temp and the light is close to the top and is a 100 watt cfL

total time from germination occured till now 12 days its in a three gallon pot the soil seems pretty dry

Attached Files:

2. Too be honest i would have just left it, try to never handle a freshly sprouted seed. Not to sure on the root growth in the meantime i would leave it alone let it build itself then transplant

3. its in a 3 gallon pot cause your not supposed to transplant an auto I have read cause itll stunt the growth...
    Watering?????

4. Just noticed the size of the pot, man Idk hopfuly a vet will hop in here and help ya out!