Auto easy ryder ak47

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by the_professor, Mar 7, 2010.

1. i want to grow some auto easy ryder i have 3 seeds from attitude

questions

what type of light do i use MH OR HPS i know HPS is for flowering but should i use MH for like first 3 weeks to veg then switch to HPS

how big of gallon pots do i need? and do i plant they from seed straight into them or do i germinate in a rockwoll cube or something and transplant

i dont know anything about Nutes or what soil to buy is there any good brand of soil i can get from wal-mart? and what nutes do i need to buy?

i dont know shit about PH and temperature or what to look for

anything else i might need grow auto easy ryder ak47 i need some help thanks

2. that would work doing the switch between the two (mh/hps) like that just fine...what wattage?

how big of gallon pots do i need? how big is your space?

do i plant they from seed straight into them or do i germinate in a rockwoll cube or something and transplant?
    i use paper towel method then move them when they crack open to soil...or rockwool cubes work well...

ph need's to be 6.5-6.8
    temp's no lower than 66 no higher than 85 humidity around 50% or 40%

walmart now carries an all organic potting soil...pretty decent...no MG! nothing from them at all that crap suck's...get a bag of pure perlite while your there and mix about half the bag in the organic potting soil, then put an inch of perlite only, at the bottom of your pot...then put in your soil...it will drain well this way..

3. thanks for the help anybody else have info on easy ryder

4. they flower after roughly 18-21 days and would only use flowering nutes after 3 weeks. Run the hps from start to finish (cfls for a week or so cos the hps may be to strong)

They stay nice and small and get rootbound very quicky. I started in plastic pint cups, then transplanted to 6inch pots then finally to 8 inch pots. They smell amazing to

5. hey question if i am growing two plants next two each other and flowering them next to each other and they are 2 DIFFERENT STRAINS will they mix or something?

6. people prefer two grow different strains at a time. Gives more variety when it comes to smoking at harvest.

So you good to go