Auto Candy Kush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by walnut0231, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Hey Everyone!

I am planing to start a couple plants for a little grow project at my home .... and I honestly am confused as fuck(never grown before). I chose Auto Candy Kush for my strain due to its genetics of being mold resistant and shit but is that a good strain for beginners? Also, if it is a good strain could I possible grow it from soil from Home Depot, Lowes, etc? As for nutes, could I use MG? And for watering, how much should I water the plant? If anyone has any suggestions/answers I would be very grateful. 

Thanks for the help. (Yes I know I'm am a fucktard with growing.)

2. Im newer to this too but I have learned from many mistakes I made since starting a few weeks ago. I know I will make more and I wish I would have stumbled on this place earlier. Ha. Well regarding soil yes u can use soil from home depot/orchard. Just make sure its something simple like a seedling mix or basic potting soil(minimal nutes) for the first stage of your grow. You can run a hotter soil once you place your seedling into a bigger pot. For nutrients I have been using some stuff by Dr Earth which u can buy at orchard hardware. Your watering schedule will dep3nd on pot size, lighting/heat, and soil drainage. Expect to water every 5-6 days on your young plant.
    This stuff is addicting. You will learn a lot along the way

3. You can avoid things like mg for nutes, grab an organic alternative like green earths tomato and veggie food, or espoma tomato tone. Does not have to be "organic alternative" just no worries of flushing salts and junk before harvest, or having your crop taste like chemical fertilizers.

4. Thank you guys for the help I will into the soil and nutes.