Auto blackberry kush + auto glueberry by Dutch passion

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Dec 3, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Easy kingler how's it going, I know you've done bb kush before would you consider it a top shelf bud pal?
    After I got my ultimate down I planted some crystal gelato sounds fantastic

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Orite dude, il be honest first lot, the top buds got a bit fried while I was away and someone was looking after them for me... this round looks a lot better though yields gna be down that’s all I’m guessing with it being under vipars. But yeah it’s nice mate and this lot should be even better. Last lot wasn’t overly strong but yeah it’s nice and this glueberry fucking stinks aswell there all starting to get fat not had to steak a couple of the plants to hold them up now. Il be honest pheno types range a lot in bbk tall massive plants, small and chunky, skinny and stragely, never had similar phenos in a pack but all throw good bud.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. So after the dry there trimmed up and Jarred for curing.
    [​IMG]
    Weights I got were 3.5 oz of the bbk and 2.5 oz from the glueberry so not overly bad to say there were just under the vipars, could have got a lot more under different lights though. Not smelt anything like the glueberry as yet so fucking strong. Had a few different phenos in the bbk again all good though. Especially one of them that smelt like pure skunk and not berries/ribena that’s the big in the pik. Smelt so strong and was covered in trichs. Still the glueberry to get some piks of but ok post those tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum