auto berry Ryder stealth grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by barbysguy, Apr 17, 2013.

1. I haven't used any advanced nutes just good old molasses about a teaspoon in every gallon of water. And thanks guys she is a great looking plant

2. 115 watts and molasses?

3. Yeah that's what I am using I really did not want to be putting alot of ferts in her soil

4. #64 b.real, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    awesome. i may switch to biobizz nutes. the grow is molasses and the bloom is seaweed. how many days is your plant from seed? if you leave it until all pistils are orange, you will have the most potent smoke ever.

5. Sir I would very much like your permission to marry and smoke your daughter.

6. I Believe she is around day 51

7. I am needing some advice I am thinking I got a magnesium deficient and was wanting to know if I am to close to the end to try and fix it or just let her go. She is looking horrible yellowing leaves with brown marks and red stems. I was not expecting this to happen

8. can i see a pic please? i would say cal/mag burn, but it may be a real deficiency.

9. I have not have her any nutes and she's in fox farm soil so I am sure she's not burnt I will throw a pic up when I get off of work I just need to know if she will make it to harvest or should I treat her with Epsom salt

10. #70 b.real, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    if you have epsom and some npk, go right ahead! half a teaspoon of epsom salt with at least 16 oz of water.

11. Would I have to flush after using the Epsom salt I have never had a magnesium problem before

12. #72 b.real, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    i would flush once at the end regardless you have time yet.

13. Magnesium deficient? 1370310141980.jpg 1370310157674.jpg

14. feed a standard npk with cal/mg

15. gave her some Epsom salt a 1/4 teaspoon in a gallon of water don't have any other nutes to supplement her for the npk next go around I will have to invest in some organic nutes to make sure I can keep on top of every thing, at the moment I got a blue lemon Thai and a white widow both poked there heads out of soil 2 days ago might end up planting them out in the garden, from my experience the growing in more laid back and let them do there thing but I might get the itch to do some experimenting with lst in my box with one.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. nice..fish emulsion is good but expensive organics. botanicare makes their pure blend bloom its good it has everything you need in it.

17. her days are numbered now she is losing alot of her fan leaves and even starting to get a little but of purple on the outer edges of her sugar leaves. This week might be her last. I have started to see more amber in the trichome. 1370453301118.jpg 1370453313061.jpg 1370453331225.jpg 1370453344218.jpg

18. She is looking fine man, she is just taking any and all nutes available and putting them into bud production. i think less than a week and then its time to break out the snips. Have you put any thought to your drying and curing process yet?

19. Thanks man and yeah been thinking about the harvest and curing and doing some research on the best way and I am going to do the traditional hang branches up side down or either the whole plant

20. I like to take them down in sections and trim the buds close as soon as they come off the plant.. all the fan and sugars get clipped while they are still nice and erect .. then onto old window screens for a few days till the buds start getting stiff.. not very long here but I have really low humidity most of the time.. easy for me to over dry and blow the cure .. then into mason jars with a hygrometer from a cigar shop.. 12 bucks I think... in and out of the jars the 1st week dropping humidity fairly fast to the low 70s.. then I slow the cure for the next 2 weeks reaching 58-60% your final numbers..  just my 2 cents.. your humidity may affect your initial dry.. or I'm just talking out my ass and you'll do your own thing anyhow...
    Happy Harvesting.. WOOHOO.. I LOVE harvest time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bongin: